Re: FOR THOSE THAT KNEW FRIEDA

Postby SoCal » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:54 am

personally i like this one

TT
SoCal

Postby SoCal » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:17 am

hey baby girl,,

Gettin ready to go to church with jess and her BF,,he's cool and good for her,,anyway,,didnt like the last post and didnt want to leave it the ending so im sendin ya another cool pic of our babies!

LOVE YOU,
TOMMY
SoCal

Postby SoCal » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:14 pm

OK,,GOT BACK FROM CHURCH,, wish you were with us,,maybe you were,,its the same one accidently hit with the car leaving,,but its where your memorial service was held,,so maybe a part of you is still there,,Im goin again next week and i look for any signs of you,,do something to let me know your still with me,,leave a tack on my seat or something!! :D ,,We had three of our daughters there and the BF's and husbands! It was pretty cool and like i said im goin next week and try to make it a regular thing.
I LOVE YOU
TT

Oh yea,,almost forgot,,its also the same church we had our marraige vow's renewed,,I LOVE YOU!
Last edited by SoCal on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
SoCal

Postby SoCal » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:01 pm

BOAG wrote:I was just wondering about the clove cigarettes because some people say they're not bad for you. I guess some have tobacco in them and some don't. Tobacco free cigarettes wouldn't be bad, right??? Kinda like opiate free heroin, lol.

Anyway, I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, just thought I'd ask.

I just read an add about those electronic ciggs,,they have no tar but as much nicotine as a reg cigg,,I still smoke but i feel i figured out how to do it even cheaper than before they raised the prices,,I started with a reg pipe but they use too much tabbacco,,so i made my own litle weed pipe outta tinfoil,,part of a pen and black tape,,Now i can fill it up and get 10 to 15 good tokes before its gone and it takes away the cravings for more, I buy this mint,(like menthol), flavored tabbacco for 99 cents a pack and i make that last 3 days sometimes,,its easy at home,,but i dont even take it with me when i go somewhere cause its a hassle ,, unless im goin on a far trip.so you figure it cost me 2 to 3 dollars a week to smoke!,,thats about 2 dollars less than one friggin pack of smokes!
TT
SoCal

http://friedasplace.yuku.com/

Postby SoCal » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:01 am

i found an old link to the forum ratch helped set up for frieda,,like i said mostly the women folk went there,,but it might be interesting to take a look at the past,,i tried gettin in ,,but im banned!,,<LOL,,i guess we were arguin again!

SoCal

Postby mimiluv » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:57 pm

SoCal wrote:HEY BABY GIRL

are ya ready?,,yea,,its time for our daily walks to the bank when it seems this sleepy town is still asleep,,buncha lazy okies!!,,anyway,,thought it was rainin but it aint,,so were ridin the bike. I LOVE YOU!,.,and miss you,,ya know someone on the forum ask me to pray for em so i did,,then i did like you used to do and prayed for everyone ,,remember how i used to pace back and forth waitin for you to hurry up and finish so i could go to bed!?,,LOL,,you never missed anyone in your prayers,,no matter what you did or didnt do during the day ,,you never stopped your prayers at night ,,for everyone,,so thats what i do ,,i just say EVERYONE on the forum,,that way i dont miss anyone ,,AND ITS ALOT FASTER!LOL,,OK,,time to go,,you ready?.,of course not!! :D ,,I LOVE YOU
Tommy

:kiss:
Angela
Sub Free 8/26/09 :boobshake:
mimiluv
Crazy as Hell

Postby SoCal » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:46 am

THANKS FOR THE KISS!!,,Cant never get too many of those,,or give them either :pash: ,,LOL,,you guys probably think im a bit crazy back here talkin to my wife,,but writting what i have to say to her does seem alot more real than just thinkin it,,wish it wasnt always so damn one sided though!!LOL
Hey i was just thinkin,,whenever we clash on this board you put your pretty avatar up ?,,then after everyone settles down cause no one wants to argue with a pretty girl ,,you take it back down!!I somehow think thats cheating!! :D
TT
SoCal

Postby mimiluv » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:19 am

Not at all TT!! I write things to my mom, even though she has been dead for 21 years.. :pupp-dog:
Angela
Sub Free 8/26/09 :boobshake:
mimiluv
Crazy as Hell

Postby SoCal » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:10 pm

mimiluv wrote:Not at all TT!! I write things to my mom, even though she has been dead for 21 years.. :pupp-dog:

really? i think thats cool,,it keeps the connection and memory alive,,but after a period of time theres no pain and when the pain is gone its more real and you can have a conversation just knowin how she'd react to something you say,,so i think writting funny things the best cause you can alway's hear that laugh!,,right?
SoCal

Postby SoCal » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:44 pm

an old forum that ratch helped /did,,build for her,,mostly women folk went there,,and im banned !Guess we were arguin AGAIN! ;)
SoCal

Postby SoCal » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:49 pm

NoTaper Tommy wrote:I miss my Freddie....she's out taking an english course but will return... :lol:

Re: Tattoo Tommy,"Workin On A Better Life"
by SoCal » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:47 pm

ok,,got a little side tracked there,,but its all good,,but now he's down on "those who loved frieda thread"..anybody with a heart knows thats goin too far,,but i aint worried,,gonna continue to put him on the shine,,and he dont know who he's fuckin with down there,,MY FRIEDA COULD WHOOP HIS DUMB ASS ALIVE OR DEAD"!,,AND I BELIEVE IN KARMA,,AND WHEN A PERSON STOOPS SO LOW ,,WELL,,HE'S GOT A GOOD BUNCH OF BAD KARMA COMMIN HIS WAY!,,AND MAYBE A FREAKIN GHOST TO GO WITH IT IF I KNOW FRIEDA!,,i just dont ubderstand how a person could be so messed up to do this kinda shit,,i guess cause he,,and we know who he is,,has gotten his way for so long he feels he can do anything,,and no body says shit about it,,i can understand if ya wanna let him try and ride over me,,but Frieda was good friends with some of you!,,anyway,,im gonna copy this and post it down there just to let him know wherever he goes or whatever he saysdoes not and never will bother or affect me,,even if no one says anything in defense of a old friend,,he's just showin what kinda person he really is,,i remeber reading in one thread and i think it was toto sayin what a good guy he is and doesnt really mean it,,well he straightened you out with his response,,and i suppose he's really a good guy,,just happens to have a thing for dead people,,hell no one alive would want anything to do with you,,just so ya know though,,id be careful from now on cause karma is real and its gonna get ya,,ok,,thats all i have to say on the matter,,i will continue my taper thread and continue to come talk to my wife as though you dont exist,,which will most likely be a reality soon,,but dont worry,,i wont post on your thread where anybody with common decency would know!
TT

MY STORY http://www.subsux.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18

SoCal

SoCal

Postby SoCal » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 am

THERE YA GO RATCH!,,you said you were gonna lock this thread cause some heartless asshole chose to attack me and frieda on this thread,,I ask you not to cause i talked to frieda everyday here,,but you said your lockin it anyway,,so go ahead,,lock it,,i DONT NEED TO POST HERE AND BE ATTACKED IN ORDER TO TALK TO FRIEDA!
TT
SoCal

beautiful day in the nieghborhood

Postby SoCal » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:58 am

yup,,as i started out the door ,,i seen a beautiful site and it reminded me of you ,,,,LOVE YA FRIEDA!

SoCal

Previous

Return to Personal Stories