FOR THOSE THAT KNEW FRIEDA

Please post, share, or read your personal story here

Re: FOR THOSE THAT KNEW FRIEDA

Postby SoCal » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:23 pm

I LOVE YOU FRIEDA,,AND JUST DO AS IM AM,,AND SHINE THE LITTLE KIDS ON,,,THINKIN OF YOU ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoCal

Postby BisMatthews » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:35 am

Thank you for sharing TT. She is a BEAUTIFUL woman.

~<3~ Bis
"As for you, my galvanized friend, you want a heart. You don't know how lucky you are not to have one. Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable. "-The Wizard

"Yes...but I still want one..."-Tin Woodsman
BisMatthews

Postby SoCal » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:51 pm

hey baby girl,,

a pic from the grand canyon when life was great!,,you make me look so small,,BUT MY LOVE FOR YOU IS "BIG",,!!!
Last edited by SoCal on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SoCal

Postby julie1129 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:17 pm

SoCal wrote:
I THINK THIS IS THE ONLY PICTURE OF US THAT IVE NEVER POSTED!

I think you're right!!! :D

And only you and Frieda would think to take a picture with a "Men's Room" sign as a back-drop!! :lol:

So funny....BUT I LOVE IT!!! It's so "you guys!" :lol:

MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU, FRIEDA!!!! :kiss:
julie1129
Local Fixture

Postby SoCal » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:08 am

I just got back from frieda's grave,,ive had her headstone finished for a long time and finally got it out there,,its to cold to be messin around too long out there,,but maybe tommarrow the sun will come out and i can get out there and take some pics of it,,,its really cool,,and so colorful compared to the storebought ones!,,youve seen that pic of her lookin out at the grand canyon?,,i put that in a glass frame and sealed it,,i hope i sealed it good enough,,then i put what looks like a brick that has "mother" written on it that one of the girls bought for her,,and next to that i have two standing angels glued on,,and the gold cross on top with a bird with wings open ,,ready to fly,,and once on one of our crankster days ,,i dont remember exactly why,,but i started callin her frieda bird!!,,just messin with her and she gave me a name but i dont remember that either,,but i remember the day,,we were a few hundred miles from home talkin about campin in the wilderness!,,yea,,thats where i came up with frieda bird,,cause that day she was free as a bird aNd we could do anything we wanted.
and then along the sides i glued an angel blowin a trumpet and a ceramic flower,,and a silver eagle!,,when you stand back it really did look nice,,and coloful,,and the pic she is lookin out at the canyon with wonder,,thats how i want to look when i die,,i want to look at death with wonder.
I watched a special on george harrison the other day and he really moved me man,,he spent his life preparing for death so he wouldnt have any problem leaving his body behind,,and those two songs he wrote,,(instant karma,,and my sweet lord),,are my favorite songs.,,I didnt even know that he had died,,and after watchin that i felt a big loss,,like i knew him or something

SoCal

Postby runthemachine » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:41 pm

Hey Tommy-Tom,

Hope things are swingin' your way, Buddy. I know you're in the shit right now, trying to deal with your Sub & all... hang in there, Homes. I like your idea of jumping from 2 mgs. Just get it the fuck over with, right??? A month & a half of shit soup, and you'll be comin' out the other side. Fuck, you can do a month & a half standing on your head, Brother. You know this.

Thanks for posting the pics, and your thoughts, about your beloved. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of the stone you & your daughters made for her.

You're a strong man, Thomas.

Peace to you and your girls always.
GII
Eternally... free from nothing.
runthemachine

Postby SoCal » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:43 am

Hey baby girl!,,

I LOVE YOU!,,I know i can talk to you anytime ,,but somehow writting makes it more real,,and i dont think anyone here is mean enough to mess with this thread,,its ours,,and like i said i feel like your here when i write,,sometimes i still think your on your way home from the store or something,,its crazy,,but i still forget sometimes,,anyway,,i wanted to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY tommarow before i forget,,I know you probably died on our anniversary so i wouldnt forget like i always did,,but at least we could laugh about it cause you wouldnt remember either,,then a week or so down the line one of us would say,,"hey,,we forgot our anniversary again!,,and laugh about it ,,hell we got married,,plus had our vows renewed so even though our minds werent in too gooda shape ,,our hearts were.,,I know you worry about me but im gettin there,,been a long ass 3 yrs!,,but seems i can get stuff started but need the extra boost i always got from you,,between the two of us ,,you were always the strongest,,and brought out the best in me,,left on my own,,im better at findin the worst.,,so maybe for an anniversary gift i'll start now in believing you are still at my side giving me direction and a swift kick in the ass!,,Did i tell ya i love you? :wave: and think about you and miss you everyday?,m,as for the girls,,you know they are doin fine,,and our grandbaby?,,man ,,i cant look at her w/o thinking of how much you would love her,,after 20 yrs together,,this would have been our best yrs.,,I hope when im chasin our baby around or have her on my shoulders that your up there too,,and enjoyin her through me and the girls.
Anyway,,im sure your friends here send they're love,,I realized something,,and thats that im not the only one who felt the loss of losing you,,I remember a girl dyin on a different site and i didnt ever talk to her but when she died it was like i did know her and i felt pain for someone i didnt know,,so i know there are people here who will always remember you,,and hopefully your death can keep them straight and help them remember that dyin for an addict is just one more high away.
Also wanted to send you this song,,it reminds me of you,,you had the biggest heart of anyone ive ever know and know you would give your all to help someone else.
anyway,,i guess i shoulda been back here talkin to you more often,,i feel you here and always in my heart ,,"I LOVE YOU"!

SoCal

Postby julie1129 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:48 am

Happy Anniversary TT and Freida. :kiss:

Love you guys. :kiss:
julie1129
Local Fixture

Postby mimiluv » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:19 am

Happy Anniversary!!
Angela
Sub Free 8/26/09 :boobshake:
mimiluv
Crazy as Hell

Postby SoCal » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:39 am

thanks you guys,,i apriciate it!..I came back here to talk to frieda over coffee,,and dont bother no one,,and dont want enemies botherin me back here,,especially here,,so..i dont reaLLY want to encourage anyone,,even friends like you to post on this thread,,,UNLESS,,You feel like i do ,,and you want to talk to frieda ,,then come here and talk to her,,tell her that her death wasnt for nothing,,that when it happened it made everyone feel the loss and how easy it can happen w/o warning,,she would be happy to hear her death wasnt for nothin!,,in the meantime,,if ya wanna talk to me,,do it in pm's,,im like half brain dead this last month especially and even i can see i have no buisness postin.,,cept here with forever freedom frieda!!,,Never in my life met anyone like her,,and ive met some doozies,,but i was lucky enough to spend 20 yrs with her,,she always told me she was gonna die young just like her mom,,and i never believed it,,everything was almost identicle,,her mom finally got a big bunch of money .,got everything she wanted and then died,,same damn thing with frieda,,she told me alot of things that i hear now,,but not at the time,,anyway,,you guys shoot me a kite,,(pm),,especially you MS JULIE!!!,,YOU NEVER LET ME KNOW HOW YOUR DOIN.!!
LATER,,LOVE,,PEACE-OUT!
TT

I know it may seem or feel wierd writting to frieda back here,,but who really knows if she aint lookin over your shoulder as you write,,maybe you could test it,,say something to make her mad and see if a fryin pan flys across the kitchen atcha!lol,,uh uh,,i aint doin it,, :silent: lol
SoCal

Postby mimiluv » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:00 am

Hey, TT.. I didn't know Frieda that well.. but we did chat once before her passing.. it was when you were in detox.. I could tell how much she loved you and how proud of you she was that you finally went in to get help..

I hope you can have an okay day.. maybe get a coffee and bring her some flowers..
Angela
Sub Free 8/26/09 :boobshake:
mimiluv
Crazy as Hell

Postby SoCal » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:16 am

thanks,,she was always there to love and help me,,and i just read through the entire thread ,,and i feel she has just helped me again!,,she helped me to see the ol TT,,and what i turned into,,its not a very good picture of me nowadays,,I thought i was doin better,,but after reading and seein the ol me,,its so obvious i was losin it,,and i wouldnt listen to anyone of course,,but after reading this thread i think i'll just stick around back here and let her love and help me get back the way she always did! I LOVE YOU FRIEDA!
TT

and i know you remember this one,,cruisin the back roads ,,gettin lost and gettin stuck in one ditch after another!,,but havin lots of fun doin it!! :kiss: may not need it all,,dont even want it all,,JUST YOU!!!!

SoCal

Postby julie1129 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:20 pm

T, check out this link:

http://thedetoxforum.yuku.com/directory#.UGx-8pjAdFl

I didn't think that place was still around, but there's lots of posts from "FreedomFrieda" that might make you feel a little closer to her today. Just click on the different forums and you can find all her posts.

I hope it doesn't make you miss her more or make it harder for you, but it's just a little piece of Frieda that you can go back to. :kiss:

It also made me smile when I read a few things from you and tcat. You were good buds...and I have to say...I really miss that. I miss the days when we were ALL friends.

Frieda is making me very emotional today. Damn her! :D
julie1129
Local Fixture

Postby BOAG » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Does anyone know if clove cigarettes are bad for you? They smell way better than regular cigarettes, but still you're burning something and inhaling it into your lungs. That don't sound good. I don't smoke, or anything. I was just wondering if anyone knew.
"I never thought you'd be a junkie because heroin is so passé"
BOAG
Local Fixture

Postby BOAG » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:29 pm

I was just wondering about the clove cigarettes because some people say they're not bad for you. I guess some have tobacco in them and some don't. Tobacco free cigarettes wouldn't be bad, right??? Kinda like opiate free heroin, lol.

Anyway, I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, just thought I'd ask.
"I never thought you'd be a junkie because heroin is so passé"
BOAG
Local Fixture

Postby Poncho » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:51 pm

BOAG wrote:I was just wondering about the clove cigarettes because some people say they're not bad for you. I guess some have tobacco in them and some don't. Tobacco free cigarettes wouldn't be bad, right??? Kinda like opiate free heroin, lol.

Anyway, I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, just thought I'd ask.

I've heard bad things about those clove cigs, even worse then the regular ones. Something about the chemical they use. Shit will kill ya sooner or later. :o
Poncho

Postby SoCal » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:16 pm

Tommy Mcdaniel
In Memory of FRIEDA
October 4, 2009
Wife
NEVER STOP LOVING AND MISSING HER

SoCal

Postby toto » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:45 am

Enjoy this thread TT. This post has to be very short cause my computer at home is still down & am at the library & only have an hour. I miss Frieda & still think of her in very positive ways. This thread is nice to remember her & you can share your stories about her. Will try to read a few posts before my hour is up.
Love ya frieda & thinking of you.
Now that Frieda has passed so now she's an Angel :angel: & looking over her husband, daughters & grandchildren.

And Julie, you are a Sweetie to remember their anniversay.
Sometimes you can sound a little bitchy & hardcore over the years but this shows that you have a very big heart. Yeah, Freedom Frieda, that was her user name. I hope she's free in the world now with so worries or addictions to have to deal with. God bless Frieda, her family & Julie for remembering Freida's & Tattoo's anoversary.
toto
Sr. member, still in OZ

Postby subster58 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Tommy, awesome song and pictures.
To Freida and my 2 husbands that passed away :cheers-smashed:
God Bless
Love ya
Tia
subsucker free 4-30-12
One Hour at a time
subster58

Postby SoCal » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:50 am

Thanks,,and so sorry again about your husbands,,but i say a prayer for you morning and night,,but i just group you all together and say my forum friends when prayin,,i hope your doin ok,,this time of the year and all.

i did remember the band,,its "the guess who",,kinda sounds like three dog night,,anyway i cant be sure of the song,,we were commin down from a week long speed run and the stereo was on,,i think i was glued to the floor but if i looked up i could see her and remember real clear her sayin she wanted the song that was playin,,played at her funeral,,i dont think this is it,,but i guess it would be fitting,,she was always so obsessed with death,,and i was just the opposite so i didnt pay attention too much when she got on that trip.
TT
Last edited by SoCal on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SoCal

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Stories