FOR THOSE THAT KNEW FRIEDA

Please post, share, or read your personal story here

Re: FOR THOSE THAT KNEW FRIEDA

Postby So Cal » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:18 am

I guess i can see the need for permits and regular funerals and stuff like that ,,,otherwise ,,in L.A. we'd be walkin over a few million messicans!,,,I mean they're already everywhere there,,on top of the ground!!!,,,yea,,yea,,i said a racist joke ,,,so what?,,,Only real funny comedians are the ones that are to afraid to be funny cause it might offend a couple million messicans whose dogs are always diggin up in the back yard!!
Anyway,,Tash,,im doin a hellova lot better than a year ago and ,,tryin to get and hold onto my sense of humour as frieda would want me to.,,and yea,,gettin over one last time and not payin for funeral services,,,would just make frieda say.,,"thats my boy!!",,We never had or will have credit so i dont give a shit about the bills i dont absolutely have to pay,,I still owe on her funeral,,i was too out of it to take care of buisness so luckily her daughter from before me did the arrangements,,all i remember is hating the guy tryin to sell caskets like they were caddilacs,,and im pretty sure i said some things to offend the dickwad!,we all put in money together,,and get this,,her butt ugly brother calls me and wants me to give him his money back that he put in to bury his own fuckin sister!!!<Man,,she never had a chance at growin up and havin a happy life with the parents and monsters she had for bro's and sisters!
and definately didnt have a chance after hookin up with me!!,,lol,,that was a joke.,,I still go up and down in my feelings,,all i know is if im tryin to be funny it dont hurt as much!!!,,And i know damn well i wouldnt want her hurting if it were her still here and me gone.,,I think we'd handle things pretty much the same way,,and niether of us would find another replacement,,,hell,,,fuck all that shit,,,sub took away sex,,,and as far as a relationship??talking and all that???Oh FUUUUUUCK NOOOOOOOO! :wired:
So Cal
Local Fixture

Postby So Cal » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:40 am

MARRIAGE ,,,FOREVER ,,AND THEN SOME! Image
So Cal
Local Fixture

Postby So Cal » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:07 am

Hmmm,,,lets see,,,am i happy??,,damn right!!happiest kid at disneyland that day and night!! :D
So Cal
Local Fixture

Postby So Cal » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:42 am

young love!
So Cal
Local Fixture

Postby So Cal » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Image,,they sure looked like sisters when they were young!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,man,,i miss you,,you werent just part of the family,,,YOU WERE THE FAMILY!,,you were always right n the middle of things and all the kids loved you,,i wish i could be more like you.

Hey babe,remember trish's best friend sarah?,,from a looong time ago?,,Well,,she's now drivin,,and spending nights here with trish and they are good friends again!!,,and thats good,,she had some friend problems for awhile after she got pregnant,,you know how mean kids can be,,but thats blown over and she has lots of friends now,,,she's gonna have some spend the night tonight and i think im gonna barbeque.,,seems wierd,,seein sarah all grown up and bummin a cigereete off her!!,,all the kids come over are mostly 17 ,,and some of brads friends are a little older,,,he has one friend who is a giant!,,and he had him spend the night a few nights after i offered brad a hammer so he'd have an edge when i gave him an asswhippin!,,thats another story ,,but were all cool now,,and i dont think trish will ever be talked to and called the c word again,,or EVER have a hand laid on her.
Anyway,,one thing ,,i was gonna ask ya,,i dont feel right askin ya cause im gonna do it anyway,,but can i keep my motorcycle inside??,,I found a perfect place for it out of the way,,nobody will even notice it!!!!lol,,,I LOVE YOU FRIEDA!!!

hey,,want me to go find ya another grandbaby pic?,,,ok
So Cal
Local Fixture

Postby So Cal » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:55 pm

there ya go!,,,she looks like she's about to unleash a little frieda attitude on someone!!,,remember how i used to get our babies to sleep by singing,,"wear my love like heaven"?,,,worked everytime!,,BUT,,im havin a little trouble gettin it to work with kaidence,,maybe i need a new song,,i dont know,,after ridin around with brad and trish ,,maybe i should try some rap songs!!
So Cal
Local Fixture

Postby So Cal » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:43 pm

check out your daughter now!,,,,thinkin when she aint got that on ,,i'll get out my little sewin kit and maybe tightin up the neckline a bit?,,ALOT!
So Cal
Local Fixture

Postby So Cal » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:35 am

Hey baby !

I feel ya here with me and i know your sayin happy fathers day and thanks,,,im doin the best i can,,which is never enough,,and it never will be with you gone,,but the girls are doin real good,,Trish goes to college july 5th to try and get her GED,,,I told her if she didnt i was enrollin her back in school and she can ride the bus with the little 12 yr olds!! and im dead serious ,,she either follows through with the ged classes she'll probabably have to take(unless she gets lucky and passes),,or she goes back to high school.,,those GED's are pretty easy,,with mostly multiple choice answers and you can guess you way through one,,,,i did.
And Jess is doin really good but i miss her. She doesnt want to get stuck here like everyone else does so she's up north workin full time AND takin ged classes!,,She's only a few months away from her 18th B-day so i cant make her come home. well i could but she's been honest with me for a change and told me some of the stuff that goes on in this little town i didnt have a clue about and she's afraid of bein around her friends cause they are bad influences and she dont want to go back to that ,,,so,,,i just have to love her and miss her like i do you.,,but she knows her and trish have this home,,I told them it's thiers,,and they can always have a home to come to.,,hell,,id like to just move out into some piece of shit fallin down house where id be comfy and they can live here together!,,,I dont know,,I just worry too much about jess,,cause she's got her shit together,,,she ids more adult than we ever were!,,she's goin place's with her life ,,,and she's doin it on her own cause i dont have money to give her!,,,Man i wish i had just a little of her strength!,,when she comes down here ,,we have to leave at 4am just so she aint late for work !,,and you know her,,EVERYBODY loves her,,wherever she goes!,,I'll go get a pic of her last time she was here. Her and Trish are beautiful!,,takes after thier momma of course!Image

well,,im gonna go for awhile,,just wanted to talk to you,,so dont you go nowhere!,,,everybody else is gone ,,so hang with me for the day!,,I LOVE YOU!
So Cal
Local Fixture

Postby So Cal » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 am

Mornin darlin!,,

just wanted to say as always HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU,,and show you the latest pic of your grandbaby!,,,Man,,she is missin out on what would be the best part of her life,,and thats you bein here and her havin you granny spoilin the shit outta her!

So Cal
Local Fixture

Postby SoCal » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:02 am

ok
Last edited by SoCal on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SoCal

Postby toto » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:27 am

TT, loverd the picyure of Freida with the coffee mug & dog.
She's like me. Waking up for my coffee and read the bible a bit .
God bless Freida anbd her family.
toto
Sr. member, still in OZ

Postby Neely O'Hara » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:47 pm

Socal your wife was very beautiful. I caught up on your story this morning and agree that you should write a book. Hope you are well and sending positive eneergy you way :D Neely
Neely O'Hara

Postby toto » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Feel for ya TT. I can't even imagine loosing Nick, my partner & best friend of 18 years.
Anyway I miss Frieda too. I remember the rug shampooer/Walmart story. That was a hoot.
toto
Sr. member, still in OZ

Postby SoCal » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:17 pm

need a little (alot),of help from up yonder so have a talk WITH THE BIG MAN,,,will ya???
I LOVE YOU
TOMMY
SoCal

Postby SoCal » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:22 pm

LATELY SOMETIMES IVE BEEN REALLY NEEDIN A HAND UP!

SoCal

Postby toto » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:25 pm

I know that feeling & I know where I turn to.
toto
Sr. member, still in OZ

Postby Not a 12 stepper » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Hey TT

Ever thought about starting your own blog?

https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogi ... =start#s01

Check it out-
Not a 12 stepper

Highscores: 2

Postby celticpride4Life » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Your daughter is a beautiful girl. My daughter is now in 7th grade which turns my stomach. She is growing up way to fast for me.
celticpride4Life

Postby SoCal » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:30 am

Yea,,i know the feeling all to well!!,,thanks bro for commin back here and keepin frieda's memory alive!!!
TT
Last edited by SoCal on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SoCal

Postby toto » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:59 am

TT, I'll never forget Freedom Frieda. She had a huge heart, very funny & a strong believer.
In fact when I read my bible every morning, I think about her then.
Don't worry, Frieda won't be forgotten. xox
toto
Sr. member, still in OZ

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Stories