FOR THOSE THAT KNEW FRIEDA

Please post, share, or read your personal story here

FOR THOSE THAT KNEW FRIEDA

Postby So Cal » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:28 pm

I just got back from grave site and she sends her love,,especially she said to celtic Tommy!I havent been out there in a long time,,and it still looked good except the butterfly i had hanging on a branch that went over her grave had fell,,and i had put two big artificial treeson the top corners of her grave and one of them fell,,,I talked with her while i worked and fixed some things,,i talked about you guys too,,and made sure she dont get jealous when i tell one of you i love you!,,but she understands :thumbup: ,,i love you all!
I think she has the best lookin grave out there,,after goin around it with brick,,instead of white rock like everyone else uses i filled it with a brown desert lookin rock,,cause she once told me she loved cactuses cause the never die,,and i should have already done it but im gonna plant some cactuses in there too,,I got alot of flowers planted deep in each corner,,then put up the garden lights and chain,i also have a little vase we liked and had foreverand attached that to the metal thing that has her name and stuff on it,,,but some dickhead in her family took it out.,,thats ok,,i told her today that just leaves a place to put my love in when i come to see her.
And her picture on the headstone is still hangin in there,,its such a good picture,,just a headshot with a great big smile that was taken somewhere on our drive to calif. and back,,and she looks like she had never used drugs in that picture,,and she wasnt,,well,,i found out later she was sneakin some of my sub! :roll: ,,and since she had been clean the sub made the trip a good one for her,,we had the kids and no problems all the way there and back,,we all enjoyed our one and only vacation.
I talked to her and didnt even cry,,i ask her to try and understand why i cant let myself think of her too much,,i do everyday,,but i stop before i break.
I also wanted to make sure everything looked good cause she is gonna have visiters today,,thats the only reason i left her there,,otherwise she'd be commin right baCk here with me as always.
Her ex husbads brother died and the family will all be out there so thats good,,cause afterwards they will go see her. The thing about her ex is kinda like me and frieda as far as our friendship bein uniqe. He was my best friend,,we always drank together,,he told me he'd love frieda till the day he died,,and he did,,in fact he died defending her name,,some asshole called her a bitch or something,,and doug,,(big dude),,drunk and didnt take to that so this punk ,instead of fightin like drinkin buddies do,,he went and shot him,,in front of his daughter!,,luckily that asshole got killed in prison,,cause he sure woulda died when he got out,,I was in prison at the time,,and one thing he always told me ,is that if aNYthing ever happened to me he would take care of my kids,,and his word was gold,,i went down twice(prison),and he was there if they ever needed anything,,he was uncle doug. Thats how special frieda was,,she has not only one man loving her till they die but two!! That says alot about that woman to me.
Anyway as i was leaving the graveyard i started noticing headstones that were hand made like mine,,alot of em,,but they were real old,,one that looked like fried'a died in 1800's!
Im the last of the crew still here,,and i think I'll probably take after my mom's side of the family and live a loong time.
Oh and i figured out how i want to go,,used to be sprinklin my ashes in the ocean cause i love the beach so much,,but i ,love frieda more,,and i cant afford to pay for a funeral and i dont want one,,and i think its pretty cheap to go with ashes way,,and i just want my daughters there while they sprinkle my ashes over frieda's grave. The cemetary people would probably get upset about that cause they wont get no money for a plot!,,Ha,Ha!I love the idea of goin out doin something wrong!!lol,,they can just sprinkle me there and put another one of thos metal deals with my name next to frieda's. I just thought of that today while i was out there and sounds just right to me.
love you guys,
I didnt get this down right haVING a pt. 1 and 2 so i'll put this under the other one too till i can get it all on one thread
Tattoo Tommy
So Cal
Local Fixture

Re: FOR THOSE THAT KNEW FRIEDA

Postby mano » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Thanks for sharing TT... It sounds like you had a good visit, and that can be therapeutic.

mano
Local Fixture

Postby celticpride4Life » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Thank you TT for sharing that. Can you take a picture of her grave for me? I love how you did everything at the site. You are a wonderful man Tattoo. I will never forget how much Frieda helped me during my darkest times and will always remember and love her.

~CelticPride
Last edited by celticpride4Life on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
celticpride4Life

Postby So Cal » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:28 am

geez,,what a god awful pic of us!!!,,lol,,but shes' doin what she always was doi and thats smilin! I think i had just gotten out of prison when this was taken,,i see no life in my eyes,,or maybe it was soon after the coma thing,,i dont remember. but i look like im empty of life! Especially next to frieda who was always so full of life! Im glad she was there for you but that went both ways,,she really cared about you and knew you cared about her.
TT

yea,,i did that once with my phone but they didnt work,,so i will go out there hopefully with my daughter who has a good camera phone.

you can see the picture of the ocean and lighthouse behind us,,i have that one and another bigger one that went with the set.
Last edited by So Cal on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
So Cal
Local Fixture

Postby So Cal » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:15 am

ImageHeres a better one,,,that dog was so smart and loved frieda to death,,when the tornado hit she was there alone with lucky,,and when she got in the closet lucky layed on top of her,, he was real protective of her,,he was the most gentile dog,,but raise a hand to frieda and all the cujo came out of him!! :nono:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 0250_n.jpg
Last edited by So Cal on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So Cal
Local Fixture

Postby So Cal » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:21 am

hey,,how do you put a picture in your post instead of a link?
So Cal
Local Fixture

Postby celticpride4Life » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:34 am

Very nice picture Tattoo :D I use photobucket to post pictures bro.
celticpride4Life

Postby So Cal » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:45 am

T HANKS MAN,,I LIKE THAT PHOTO TOO,,ALL COMFY IN THE MORNIN AND HAPPY. HEY,,WHILE I WAS OUT THERE YESTERDAY,,I DONT KNOW IF I SAID THIS BEFORE IN MY OTHER POST,,I THINK I DID,,BUT I JUST TOLD MY DAUGHTER WHAT I WANT WHEN I GO,,,NO FUNERAL,,OR CERAMONY THAT JUST DRAGS THE PAIN OUT ,,ALL I WANT IS FOR THEM TO GET MY ASHES,,NO FUCKIN URN,,JUST A CARDBOARD BOX IS FINE AND JUST MY DAUGHTERS AROUND FRIEDA'S GRAVE AND SPRINKLE MY ASHES OVER HER,,THEN JUST PUT ONE OF THOSE METAL THINGS WITH MY NAME ON IT NEXT TO HERS. I CANT AFFORD A FUNERAL AND I DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE PAYIN FOR A BUNCH OF UNECCESSARY STUFF.,,ME AND FRIEDA ALWAYS DO/DID,THINGS A LITTLE DIFFERENT,,FRIEDA LOVED TO SPEND AND I ALWAYS TRIED TO STOP HER! THAT WAS MY JOB!LOL
tt
So Cal
Local Fixture

Postby So Cal » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:47 am

jUST ASK MY DAUGHTER TO GO WITH ME TO THE GRAVESITE AND WE'LL TAKE SOME PICS,,THEN,,I THINK I'LL GO OUT TO THE SHOP WHERE MY BIKE IS AND GO FOR A SPIN.
TT
So Cal
Local Fixture

Postby So Cal » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:05 pm

I THINK IT WILL BE BIGGER THIS TIME I HOPE

YEA,,IT CAME OUT GOOD,,THATS ME WITH FRIEDA,,MY MOM,AND SIS AND BRO-IN LAW,,AND MY SWEET GIRLS LONG BEFORE THEY TURNED INTO A TEENAGER!! :roll: GOD,,FRIEDA WAS YOUNG THEN,,SHE HAS ALOT OF INDIAN IN HER AND BEFORE SHE STARTED MESSIN WITH HER HAIR ,IT USED TO BE SHINY JET BLACK,,
TT
Last edited by So Cal on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
So Cal
Local Fixture

Postby celticpride4Life » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Chill out bro! You don't need to be flying on the bike like that! Beautiful pictures my friend, than you for taking them. You did a great job at her grave, it really is remarkable. Love you brother.

~CP
celticpride4Life

!

Postby So Cal » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:22 pm

Thank you bro for fixin up the pics! I really apriciate it!! It was a nice day out,,got up 77 and it was good for both me and my daughter to go out and just be together,,i wasnt sure how she would do out there,,but she was ok,,just watchin me pick up leaves and twigs and talk to frieda,,she laughed at me when i kept my door open and said come on Frieda,,we aint leavin you out here!!lol,,which is true in my book,,the gravesite,,i dont know ,,i got carried away like i just kept wantin to add something else,,like bringin out a fuckin sofa and shit I'll be able to bring her back or something,,i dont know,,but me and frieda never did anything like other folks,,there aint no other graves quite like hers and i like to think after dark and no ones around all the ghosts come out and say ,,"hey,,lets go over to frieda's!!,,she's got lights around her pad and everything!! I gotta believe she's happy wherever she is,,she was just too good a person not to be,,Im gettin there,,i think,,i dont know,,i try to make light of things concerning her and even joke ,,like the ghosts and stuff,,but i dont know if im better or just still hidding and using humour to avoid the seriousness,,,I still wont let myself think of her long enough to find out cause it just hurts to bad,,still need some more time to go by,,but hey thanks again for fixin up them pics ,,
love ya bro
TT

hey,,you get time you can go to general forum and fix up my bike pics?,,if its a hassle to do dont worry about it,,but im graTeful for what you did here,,your helpin me keep her spirit alive and smilin that smile!
So Cal
Local Fixture

Postby celticpride4Life » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:32 pm

I think her site is beautiful. And NOTHING is a hassle between us brother!
celticpride4Life

Postby So Cal » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:28 am

tHANKS,,IT REALLY MEANS ALOT TO ME TO HAVE FRIENDS LIKE YOU HERE,,I WOULDNT HAVE MADE IT W/O YOU GUYS,
TT
So Cal
Local Fixture

Postby celticpride4Life » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:15 pm

That first picture she looks so happy an beautiful. I love that one.
celticpride4Life

Postby So Cal » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:30 pm

Heres the other one,,they come in sets! :) Thats her bible in front of her on the table,,she would wake up early and drink her coffee and read her bible.

Last edited by So Cal on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
So Cal
Local Fixture

Postby OhioMike » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:19 pm

tt that is beautifuly done
O-H-I-O Mike .... a damn fool
OhioMike

Postby julie1129 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:49 pm

T, I somehow missed this whole thread! It must've been when I was gone for a couple weeks having my tantrum. lol

The gravesite looks BEAUTIFUL! The pic with you in it kneeling down at her gravesite is heart-wrenching, though. You can just see it in your face how much you miss her.

She would really love how much time and effort you put in to making her final resting place unique and one-of-a-kind...like her.

It really looks great.

Love you. And Happy Valentine's Day to the sweetest, kindest, most compassionate, funny, lovable guy I know. :kiss:
julie1129
Local Fixture

Postby So Cal » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:14 pm

thanks julie,,,,means alot to me ,,you know i wouldnt have made it as far as i have w/o your help,,,today is just a real bad one,,valentines day,,daughters b-day,, and we always ,,put somethin together,,together. but i tried,,gave my daughter chocolates and a rose that i had given her mom a long time ago that somehow never got lost,,and a little deal sayin she's #1 mom,,cause she will be,,and i was gonna make a cake,,but bought a heartshaped one instead ,,and we lit candles and all that,,then nobody wanted any cake or ice cream,,lol,,we just werent gonna lose or forget what we do ,,even if its just goin through the motions. but my daughters been real good mood and happy all day,,she knows i love her and doin my best ,,then friday my other daughter will be here for a few days and baby shower and stuff,,anyway,,thanks,,baby girl,,,love ya,
TT
So Cal
Local Fixture

Postby So Cal » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:08 pm

Wouldnt have made it w/o her,,and thats real. and thanks AGAIN my fine friend Tommy for what you do helping me with pics and for bein there for me along with julie when ,,(and i still do),,i needed you. I ask my older daughters from frieda's previous marriage over 20 yrs ago if they had any pics of me kissing frieda goodbye at the funeral were i didnt look too wasted, yea,, i fucked up big time,,but i couldnt handle it ,,but i doubt there are any pics cause her sister was takin the pics and me and her and every other member of frieda's side of the family i went off on! they are some fucked up people first thing her sister did was walk right up to her crystal cabinet and say this is mine ,,frieda gave it to me!,,I blew up and run everybody off,,and at one point two of us were bein held back from figting.,,they still managed to steal some jewlry and a 300 dollar phone. Then her brother the arson for hire guy,,theres two of them and one in the pen for child molestation,,yea,,her whole family was messed up right up to the step dad who raped frieda. She had a very hard childhood,,worse than mine,,but she was tough and ran that sob off with a shotgun! anyway,,i sent a message to my older girls and ask if they had any more pics,,and i guess holdin it in all day yesterday for my daughter ,,got to be too heavy and the damn broke this mornin,,first time i let myself think too long ,,every time i do this happens and once it does it takes a long time to stop,,and it dont make me feel any better ,,so thats why i have a certain amount of time to think of her before i make myself stop!
I see people who have moved on,,even re-married and i feel a kind of digust when i think of them. I mean sure ,,it beats the pain and lonliness,,,but so what!,,it is what it is and when you lose your spouse thats what your left with and thats it. We even got married twice!,,well,vows renewed anyway,,we probably woulda done it again,,we thought of goin to an indian reservation and getting married there too,,in their style marriage! We always like to do things just a little bit different.
anyway my kids up so i gotta stop and plug up the dam and be the ok dad.,,just got to ramblin ,,and thanks for listenin cause it has helped me to stop cryin,,i hate to say that,,it sounds weak,,but the only way this thing works with us is just bein open and honest wherever it takes us.
love you guys,
TT
So Cal
Local Fixture

Next

Return to Personal Stories