The weather has gone hog wild!!

Football, music, recipes, links to photos...anything and everything you want to talk about. Feel free to read or create a new topic and also to STFU! ANY recommendations for any herbal, man made, or artificial supplements or treatments should be made in the Fun zone so we dont have to piss our money away on garbage!

The weather has gone hog wild!!

Postby cheeps » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:02 pm

This is reedonkolous. It is so hot and humid here, my iPad and phone are overheating. It 103 in the shade and that doesn't include the heat index number....

I'm on steroids and feel like cheeps in a blankey. I ruptured a tendon in my wrist.....anddddd.....the only thing that helps that is a double shot of patron.

My roommate from hell finally got a job...bawahahaha....in a hot as hell laundry room at the motel...... :laughpound: :laughpound: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :twisted: :twisted: Serves her ass!!! :cheers2: right!!!

I can't even smoke on the porch after dark...it's still 90!! Just fuck me! :shred: :shred: :suicide:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Re: The weather has gone hog wild!!

Postby Subblind » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:10 am

yeah,it's hotter than fuck here too...you got no access to air conditioning sugar??thats cruel and unusual punishment even if you were up in Maine for gods sake...
Subblind

Postby cheeps » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:04 am

Nah.....I have the ac going....terrified it will go out....hopefully we get a break starting tomorrow. I cut some grass this AM with the push mower.....it wasn't pretty. My arm didn't like it that's for sure. So right now it's getting cloudy thank gawd cause when the sun comes out its SMOKING!

It's breezy and I'm grateful for that to....when it's still here, it's stifling!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Sub zero » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:12 pm

I've been fucking sick for a month now. Get up in the morning with a red face and sweating profusely. Finding it hard to breathe outside in this oppressive heat and humidity. If any of you want to experience "stifling" humidity, then come here to Cincinnati in Summer. I wish I could go into hibernation and be awakened in October - when there is a chill in the drier air. I don't care what everybody else says...there isn't anything good about Summer. I'll take frigid weather over this miserable shit anyday :sick:
III %

Methadone free since 8/15/2010...Sub free since 9/28/10...Alcohol free since 10/4/16
Sub zero

Postby cheeps » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:43 am

Sub zero wrote:I've been fucking sick for a month now. Get up in the morning with a red face and sweating profusely. Finding it hard to breathe outside in this oppressive heat and humidity. If any of you want to experience "stifling" humidity, then come here to Cincinnati in Summer. I wish I could go into hibernation and be awakened in October - when there is a chill in the drier air. I don't care what everybody else says...there isn't anything good about Summer. I'll take frigid weather over this miserable shit anyday :sick:

my feeling exactly....i hate summers!! :evil: :suicide:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:17 am

It's even worse when it's a grey cloudy day and it's still 86 degrees with 90% humidity.add to it this place is surrounded by water that is colder than the air and it makes a visible steam/fog effect that is absolutely nauseating. It's like wearing a full body back pack full of hot oatmeal on your back...almost a planetary outdoor yeast infection...

I too long for an October day,65 degrees with a beautiful blue sky...perfect weather to make my final dissent back to planet homeostasis...looking forward to that...
Subblind

Postby Subblind » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:17 pm

Sunday @715: pm...Cold front coming through...72 degrees with a 20mph wind. Feels fucking righteous,cloud cover but so fucking what!!! Forums so dead I'm being a fucking weather man :banghead: :ogeez: :gaah:
Subblind

Postby cheeps » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:52 pm

Subblind wrote:Sunday @715: pm...Cold front coming through...72 degrees with a 20mph wind. Feels fucking righteous,cloud cover but so fucking what!!! Forums so dead I'm being a fucking weather man :banghead: :ogeez: :gaah:

Hahaha....Lordy I have to agree....this place dies sometimes. That's why I try to play dumb games. I've been very busy the past few days. An old friend of mine from Syracuse NY came back to this godforsaken hole in January. I used to work for him from 2001-2010. His wife is a crazy bitch with NPD, OCD, and she's gotten much worse.....anyways , I've been helping him pull himself out of the relationship ditch. He got a great new job but it's with juveniles 16-18 :suicide: :suicide: and soul sucking as hell. So I'm trying to get him moved away from the evil bitch. He has a 14 year old son and dear old mom is fuckng with him.

I hate parents that fuck up their kids. She's off the chain. I'd like to run a zipline up her ass.

And then my son came home for a day and a half with his GF so that was cool because he is on the road all summer with his job. He's like a professional cheerleader and does the training at camps. I try not to worry about him riding ALL over the eastern half of US. They have one more camp in DC and then he goes to Haweii for a week. I'm so glad he's getting to go this year. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:25 pm

Your son has got a good gig going...sounds like a great kid,fucking Hawaii???how cool is that?
Subblind

Postby Subblind » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:58 pm

Fucking HOT like a motherfucker today...soaking wet by 8:30 am and worked like a mule like that all day!!!now I'm locked up like an invalid,and it's gonna be just as bad until Sunday in these parts...made a comment today on the job to an electrician..."can't wait to bitch about the cold"...i will take a 45 degree day over this shit straight up...working in this shit is absolute murder.
Subblind

Postby cheeps » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 am

So...my mom calls me to warn me about the heat index....

I mean SHIT mom....we live it every day down here.....I'm on my knees until after labor day...and I'm an atheist!! Please mother nature!!!! Make it stop!!! This time of year is simply Hades NC, 27666. All we can do here is count the days until about September 10th. Sometimes it takes longer for this shit to break. We all carry extra shirts in the car. We change our clothes several times a day. We carry hand towels to mop our faces! At home everyone walks around in their underclothes.....at night...in the yard....we just hope the moon aint real full.

Hot??? Nahhh. Normal. Peeps wonder why we wear flip flops all year....cold weather? Not until its 20....then we put real shoes on.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Sub zero » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:33 pm

Cheeps, I went to Bass Pro Shops and bought an UnderArmor T-shirt. It was pricey at 25 bucks but man it works great. It wicks the moisture from your skin and evaporates it into the air...you stay dry no matter how hot and humid it is. I've worn "regular" T-shirts in this weather, and after about an hour outside, I look like somebody dumped a bucket of water on me. As for the Ohio Valley here, we've got at least another month before the temps start heading backwards.
III %

Methadone free since 8/15/2010...Sub free since 9/28/10...Alcohol free since 10/4/16
Sub zero

Postby cheeps » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:44 pm

Hah!! Maybe I'll go dig in my sons old stuff for his underarmour tee shirts....ill have to cut the neck out though....thanks for the tip!

Still hot as FUCK. I signed up for my outdoor part time job.....thank stars it isn't until mid September!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:04 pm

I'm coming down to share your humid hell tomorrow Cheeps...meet us in N myrtle beach,get in the damn ocean and stay in it til November,that's all I'm doing down there.
Subblind

Postby cheeps » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:51 am

Don't tempt me....I know you'll have a GREAT time, if I didn't have to carry my crazy roommate from hell to work every day, I would.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Sub zero » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:41 pm

Finally cooled down and dried up a bit around here. It's been in the upper 60's in the mornings...which feels absolutely Heavenly after weeks of high 80's and low 90's. September will be here in a week. Yaaaayyy :clap:
III %

Sub zero

Postby Sub zero » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:47 pm

Disregard what I said above. It's hot as Hell again here in Cincinnati. Heat index of 100 degrees, ultra-high dewpoints and a wall of severe t-storms bearing down on me as I type this.
III %

Sub zero

Postby cheeps » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:59 am

Hurricane time!!

I hate this shit. Fran kicked our asses back in 96. So 20 years later I remember the roar like it was last night. Looks like all the beachfront owners are fucked and the second row peeps will be oceanfront very soon. Matthew....take your ass out to the middle of the Atlantic were you belong!!

I went this morning and bought gas....my generator had better work. I'm just very glad I don't live at the beach. My kids do but they aren't close enough for storm surge. You couldn't pay me to stay down there this weekend :? :?

At least Fran took out all my trees...there's only one or two that can fall over and they won't hit the house. Yes, I'm a little freaked. :ogeez:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:51 pm

Fuck...go start that generator NOW and check it out.i hope you got all the gas out of it from the last time you used it...and yeah,I observed that first row,second row deal your speaking of when I was down in August... It's not gonna be pretty...up here from super storm sandy back in 2012,some people can't even buy insurance any more.and if you can it's astronomically expensive.i was living down in Florida for hurricane Andrew,remember how fucked up that was?
Fucking scary shit...
Subblind

Postby Eyedotz » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:17 am

Oh Subblind!!!! Those poor trees!
N'nuf said!

Cheeps you'll be ok pal. Thinking about you and sending positive thoughts!
Eyedotz Spotify playlist (EDM Detox Mix)
https://open.spotify.com/user/eyedotz/p ... luHItCVAiQ
13 Year Sub survivor - Jumped at .03mg after 9 month taper from 4-6mg.
JUMP DATE MARCH 18th, 2016

Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn't know before you learned it.
Eyedotz

Next

Return to Fun Stuff, Off-Topic, & Supplements