Fucking Football!!!

Football, music, recipes, links to photos...anything and everything you want to talk about. Feel free to read or create a new topic and also to STFU! ANY recommendations for any herbal, man made, or artificial supplements or treatments should be made in the Fun zone so we dont have to piss our money away on garbage!

Re: Fucking Football!!!

Postby Poncho » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:40 pm

Now that Cheeps picked the seasuckers I'm totally confident the Patriots will prevail here. Put your money up T-Cat and don't forget to pay your taxes this time.
Poncho

Postby cheeps » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:39 pm

mynameisDAN82 wrote:Blah blah cowboys blah cowboys blah blah blah cowboys :lol:

There is so much wrong with that lsst post tcat, but you will never take your blinders off so I won't waste my time correcting you. :cheers2:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tkitty, I love you but Dan is the godamn Man on that shit! :boobshake: :boobshake:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:43 pm

Poncho wrote:Now that Cheeps picked the seasuckers I'm totally confident the Patriots will prevail here. Put your money up T-Cat and don't forget to pay your taxes this time.

Poncho....if russell Wilson can keep from crying long enough, the green hawks might overcome their 1st half stupidity.....and possibly play a consistent game in the SB.

Did they ever say what happened to Sherman's arm?
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Poncho » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:25 am

Hoping we can "Deflate" the Seahawks..... :lol:
Poncho

Postby 620tcat » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:52 pm

mynameisDAN82 wrote:Blah blah cowboys blah cowboys blah blah blah cowboys :lol:

There is so much wrong with that lsst post tcat, but you will never take your blinders off so I won't waste my time correcting you. :cheers2:

Well first off you can just fly down here , on my dime , and we can watch that Dallas / Green Bay game again on the DVR. There very well may be a few things wrong with that post but let there be no doubt , none at all , that the best team lost that day. That was a catch by Dez , the NFL CAN NOT back track at the end of the game or right after a game. If you knew the rule you would know that the wizard of oz official got it wrong - and by rule - after the play has been reviewed it can not be reviewed again.

THREE FEET TOUCHED WITH A DEFENDER IN HIS FACE , THEN THE ELBOW TOUCHED THUS BY RULE HE IS DOWN BECAUSE HE MADE A FOOTBALL MOVE PURSUENT AFTER THE CATCH.

Break out a rule book next time then after you've read it tell me with a straight face that was not a catch. The jist of my post basically said Champions over come diversity. Thus the offer to fly down so I can point out the horrible calls all day that went against Dallas that were wrong. There were 13 wrong calls against Dallas the week before the NFL admitted to. The difference here is the egg on the billionaires faces from the Green Bay game. At that point in time they had to put the spin on and it worked.

Poncho wrote:Now that Cheeps picked the seasuckers I'm totally confident the Patriots will prevail here. Put your money up T-Cat an
d don't forget to pay your taxes this time.

First off I did Ponch , my taxes will be paid if Brady stays upright all day.

Cheeps Dan may own your little singular prosetic testical but I was on my car phone going eighty when I hammered that post out ," blah blah blah " opening statement ? :rofl:

I lub you Dano but you know deep down that the Cheese are a dirty cheating ass shitbird , or should I say shit on by a bird , you know it.
620tcat
Executive Member

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:47 am

Cheeps Dan may own your little singular prosetic testical but I was on my car phone going eighty when I hammered that post out ," blah blah blah " opening statement ?

Sometimes, It's not how much was said that defines the greatness of any spoken statement. It's more the truth within the statement that creates reason to praise. Tcat, you've been drinking that Dallas kool-aid for far too many years so I can't expect you to form an opinion other than, and I qoute
the best two teams are New England and Dallas. That should be your Super Bowl

I do not need to fly across this great nation to watch "A" specific NFL game that has been DVR'd. And I truly hope you haven't wasted your time examining every play of that mediocre performance. The fact is, the NFL has created a scenario where there are so many rules based solely on referee interpretation, that 85 percent(and this is being generous) of the plays contain a flaggable offence. The truth is, tkitty, if Dallas won that game you would not be bringimg up the so called 13 missed calls that allegedly cost them the game, so your argument gets tossed out the window along with the cowboys season. Romo looked average at best, the "dominant" offensive line was far from dominant, the running game was slightly above average, the pass defense played like the 26th ranked squad that they were, and Green bay was able to run the ball down their throat. The Dallas Cowboys got beat, they lost, their season is over, move on. Next year, if you want to talk about how they should be in the super bowl, let's hope they actually look like a team that should play for a championship instaed of a team that does not stand out amoungst a league filled with mediocre team's. Maybe they will play like New England did against the Colts, they made them look like children, they fucking embarrassed them. By doing so, they left no chance for the referees to rob them from scoring a ticket to the big dance.

The NFL is entertainment, nothing more. Watch it at your own risk and don't bitch about how it's "unfair". Is it all set up? Who the fuck knows! Personally, I don't believe 95 percent of the things I see or hear these days. The world is full of propaganda and I highly doubt that a multibillion dollar corporation like the national football league has clean hands.

Tcat, I lub you too. Now shut up and celebrate the titles your team has won over the years. By bitching about a loss 10 days after the fact, You sound like a pompous, spoiled, pampered Dallas Cowboys fan. Just like the media portrays y'all. :lol:

:cheers2:

I was operating a 100,000 dollar machine, bringing 2,000 dollar parts to within .0002 of an inch while writing the above post. I did edit a few mistyped or forgotten words.
Sub free since 10-20-2012
mynameisDAN82

Postby Poncho » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:09 pm

I know you pay your taxes man, just fucking with ya.

Can't believe us Patriots fans have to go through this shit again with motherfuckers taking shortcuts.
They're talking anywhere from fines to suspending Belichick for the SB....shit's outta control :punchballs:
Poncho

Postby cheeps » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:33 pm

Poncho wrote:I know you pay your taxes man, just fucking with ya.

Can't believe us Patriots fans have to go through this shit again with motherfuckers taking shortcuts.
They're talking anywhere from fines to suspending Belichick for the SB....shit's outta control :punchballs:

Then we get to see if the team can whoop the crying sea staulks on there own. If it wasn't for belly cheak, I'd prolly root for them! :rofl:

Tkitty.....I lub you more you red headed step child of the phone company's in Texas. I cannot say how much I dislike the plow boys. I guess jerry jones is on my list behind belly cheeks. :kiss:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Poncho » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:57 pm

Motherfucking video won't play - but check it out, funny ass Boston accent and ballbreaking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FAT_pRqo3w
Poncho

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:14 pm

:rofl: Nice!

I cannot believe how much media coverage has been dedicated to this ball issue! What a fucking joke! The Brady interview was classic. I bet the team had an inside joke about how many references he could make about his balls. Touching his balls. Squeezing his balls. Finding the perfect balls. It was never ending :rofl: He almost started laughing midway through! :lol:
mynameisDAN82

Postby 620tcat » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:40 pm

I enjoyed your rebuttle Dano , I wasnt bitching but I am gonna sue. lol.

Not really , not suing , however I will point out that today the Green Bay defender said it was the best catch he'd seen all year or something like that.

Ponch I've changed my pick , Seatlle wins it , Earl Thomas is playing. If the QB of the hawks plays as well as he did the last 4 mins plus OT , Seatlle runs away 31 - 28.
620tcat
Executive Member

Postby cheeps » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:43 pm

Omg.....this was funny as shit to me....shows my age but I don't care. Howard cosell stories are priceless!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:39 pm

For all the Belly cheek fans!

10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby runthemachine » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:11 am

Yo.. Tcat gots ta get paid, bitches!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/terry-hendr ... rsed-call/
Eternally... free from nothing.
runthemachine

Postby Not a 12 stepper » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:10 am

620tcat wrote: an NFL that made the wrong secret reversal of a catch at the end

:lolno:

I must admit I love to hate Tom Brady, but like Ponch said, he's the man AGAIN this year.

The Colts got schooled playing in the rain, and deflategate is a fucking disgrace. (a disgrace that it was ever brought up)

I'm actually... For the first time ever, hoping the Patriots beat Seattle.
Not a 12 stepper

Highscores: 2

Postby cheeps » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:18 am

Not a 12 stepper wrote:
620tcat wrote: an NFL that made the wrong secret reversal of a catch at the end

:lolno:

I must admit I love to hate Tom Brady, but like Ponch said, he's the man AGAIN this year.

The Colts got schooled playing in the rain, and deflategate is a fucking disgrace. (a disgrace that it was ever brought up)

I'm actually... For the first time ever, hoping the Patriots beat Seattle.

Well jinx the HELL out of them and say they will! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :lol:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:15 am

This Marshawn Lynch dude is unreal.. A shout out to his real Africans! Isn't he American? :lol: He sure portrays the stereotype well :o

Patriots 27 - Seahawks 20 :cheers2:
mynameisDAN82

Postby cheeps » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:10 pm

I haven't been watching the hype. I hope he eats another 5 pounds of skittles and as he's running thru the patsies D, he will shart skittles, rainbows will become his three hour aura and he will dance his way into the hearts of every American. :mrgreen: :lol:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby 620tcat » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:03 pm

Pete Carroll should fire himself , smh. Congrats Poncho !
620tcat
Executive Member

Postby cheeps » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:17 am

620tcat wrote:Pete Carroll should fire himself , smh. Congrats Poncho !

It sux when shit just goes down in flames....at least the late show was good. :mrgreen:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fun Stuff, Off-Topic, & Supplements