Fucking Football!!!

Football, music, recipes, links to photos...anything and everything you want to talk about. Feel free to read or create a new topic and also to STFU! ANY recommendations for any herbal, man made, or artificial supplements or treatments should be made in the Fun zone so we dont have to piss our money away on garbage!

Re: Fucking Football!!!

Postby Poncho » Tue May 19, 2015 1:14 pm

BUT....WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MOTHERFUCKERS !
Poncho

Postby Don_Pisto » Tue May 19, 2015 8:51 pm

mynameisDAN82 wrote:DP

I'm a fan of the Detroit Lions.. If I've learned anything, it's that the Lions will not be winning a super bowl any time soon.. You may want to start thinking the same thing about your team.. It doesn't matter who they draft, or who they sign, it will never be "the move" they need to get over the hump. Both teams, have a reputation of making horrendous draft picks, for a countless number of years.. There is no way to make up for this, and certainly not by 2018.. :cheers-smashed:

I know exactly what you mean and that's why I have been a closet fan most of my life. Periodically, I get my hopes up only to have them be painfully crushed. I've watched countless games get pissed away in the final 2-30 seconds and I'm sure my team holds the all time choke record for blown games. Damn, they piss me off so much. Go 15-1 in during the regular season? Miss an easy FG and lose in the playoffs. Dominate an NFC championship game? Turn the ball over late and lose to a motherfucking FG in OT. I "lose it" when they piss a game away the way they do and they do it every damn year. I don't care if they lose a game to the better team as long as they go down fighting till the end, but to piss games away, it just sucks. I have to beat the hell out of a punching bag, to get all that rage out, then I give my dog a bath to come back down to earth. When my son was about four, he asked "Daddy, why do you like such a suck ass shitty team team that always chokes?". (Not his exact words, of course) I honestly don't know why. I've been a too loyal of a fan since I was 7. That's a lot of heartache and disappointment. How do Browns fans do it?

I have to see how they do against the division rival that has owned our ass for the, I don't know, the last 20 or so fuckng years, before I can shed the closet fan status.

Like many many times before, I think things are finally looking up. We finally have the right coach, changing the culture away from underachievement, and finally have a semi competent GM, and the past three drafts look to be potentially very good. We shall see .... I'm keeping my punching bag and staying well stocked with dog shampoo though. If they continue their losing underachieving ways, fuck it, I'm going to switch allegiances and follow women's beach volleyball instead.

As for the Lions, I used to refer to them as the Kitties. I don't refer to them that way anymore though. You have decent coaches now but Matt Millen fucked you guys over so bad. Brutal. You guys don't seem like the same ole Lions anymore though. My team isn't quite up to par with yours yet, but getting close. Your DC is very good. I hope he leaves. I'm thrilled Suh and Fairly left. Now you got to trade Ansah, to a non NFC North team for a first round pick that you can use next year on a WR. Yes, do that please. :D
Sub free since June 4, 2015
Don_Pisto

Postby cheeps » Wed May 20, 2015 8:51 pm

Poncho wrote:BUT....WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MOTHERFUCKERS !

Yeah, yeah....tell that to Joe Paterno.....
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Wed May 20, 2015 8:53 pm

Don Pisto....I love them too and at least they are better than my panthers..... :punchballs:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Poncho » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:51 am

THE PATRIOTS ARE BACK AND KICKING ASS !! :banana: :banana:
Poncho

Postby cheeps » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:31 am

At least I had that fucker grok on one of my fantasy teams. :popcorn:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Not a 12 stepper » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:03 am

The colts suck...

But, not as bad as the Texan's-
Not a 12 stepper

Highscores: 2

Postby amery2u » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:23 am

the BROWNS won one!!!

hell to the fuck to the YEAH~!

33-30 RAVENS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A!~
Sub-Free Since Easter Sunday~ 4/11/2015 . . and still truckin~..~
amery2u

Postby Don_Pisto » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:04 pm

cheeps wrote:Don Pisto....I love them too and at least they are better than my panthers..... :punchballs:

Good job by your Panthers by spanking GB and making Aaron Rodgers throw his tablet in frustration. Thank you, thank you, thank you
Sub free since June 4, 2015
Don_Pisto

Postby Jqwan420 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:41 pm

Now I'm curious who is it???!?!? Bears??? I'm an Niners fan 1st and an Eagles fan close 2nd cause I'm from the Philly area but man...this offseason hurt as did last one....watched my niners implode....the Eagles decline and implode and finally fire chip....anddddd.... The niners pick him up.. seriously tho I've never seen a team implode as fast as the niners. Thanks baalke.....thanks York....your now as dumb as jerrah....congrats....
"whats it like to be a shark?" *smack* "Ow!" "Noice.."- 12 oz mouse
Jqwan420

Postby Jqwan420 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:43 pm

Vikings maybe? Hmmmmm
"whats it like to be a shark?" *smack* "Ow!" "Noice.."- 12 oz mouse
Jqwan420

Previous

Return to Fun Stuff, Off-Topic, & Supplements