Let's talk sports

Football, music, recipes, links to photos...anything and everything you want to talk about. Feel free to read or create a new topic and also to STFU! ANY recommendations for any herbal, man made, or artificial supplements or treatments should be made in the Fun zone so we dont have to piss our money away on garbage!

Let's talk sports

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:20 pm

Anyone watching the NBA finals? Jules, i know you are! I hope the spurs pull this shit off this year!

Hey ponch, I wish the tigers could just play the sox all year lol! What the fuck is going on there in Boston bro? :punchballs:
Sub free since 10-20-2012
mynameisDAN82

Re: Let's talk sports

Postby 620tcat » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:55 am

Yeah tonight was hard to watch with SA missing all those free throws. Sucks but it's not over.
I got Texas winning the College World Series, don't bet against them , and I want the Rangers to beat LA/Sac-town or whoever they are playing , the kings ? Not looking good for the Rangers so far though. Watch though they will turn it around , I'm never wrong on sports. :lol:

Then later this year the Yankees get it going and win it all. Mark it down. I get too emotional to talk football , too emotional as in breaking my keyboard , because I am a Dallas fan. I have had to endure many, oh so many years of Romo. Romo is a great QB in practice but not when it is crunch time. Some guys thrive on pressure , he isn't one of em. I wish him the best , and Dallas could have done worse , it's just hard to watch year after year. I do watch and I will but I better stop typing now. Fingers typing heavy. :D
620tcat
Executive Member

Postby Justjules13 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:56 pm

Haven't gotten to watch a game since house sitting...but I'm hopeing SA can beat Miami.
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone-slow taper to zero, very minimal WD (jump date 12/9/14)
Justjules13

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:37 pm

Yea, tough loss last night! Fuck, LeBron sure is good. . I only watch the finals every year, not a big fan of basketball so I'm no expert but he sure seems capable of beating any team, by himself..

I hope the rangers can make a series out of it though I think the kings are destined to win

:lol: Try being a lions fan :banghead:
mynameisDAN82

Postby 620tcat » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:35 am

mynameisDAN82 wrote:

:lol: Try being a lions fan :banghead:

620tcat
Executive Member

Postby StuckOnSub » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:34 am

Yeah Dan, as long as Lebron doesn't get another "severe leg cramp" and have to be carried off the court... F'n pussy. Hockey rules! lol.

Definitely hope the Rangers make a series out of this. I really am not a LA fan. I'd be shocked if LA lost this series though.
Been on (and off) sub for just over 10 years. Clean as of August 10th 2014
Was on benzos for about 10 years. Went off cold turkey on Aug. 21st 2013.
Also, been clean from H (& other drugs) just over 3 years.

Everything I say on this site is just my opinion. I am no expert by any means (and I definitely don't mean to come off that way).
StuckOnSub

Postby StuckOnSub » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:39 am

Oh and 620 - talk about hard to watch year after year, I am a Bills fan... But I am hopeful (as everyone is this time of year) that this is the year they end their 14 year playoff drought. Sammy Watkins! Now if only EJ Manuel can actually throw him the ball... (I think the Bills are nuts for going all in on EJ, especially since there will be new ownership soon and Doug Whaley & everyone else's job is riding on EJ's shoulders. I can't believe they didn't bring in a veteran QB).

Everything I say on this site is just my opinion. I am no expert by any means (and I definitely don't mean to come off that way).
StuckOnSub

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:27 pm

:lol: Tcat, funny fucker aren't you haha!

Sammy Watkins was all the talk around here for months! Lions need another receiver blah blah blah! If calvin johnson, golden taint, reggie bush and Brandon Pettigrew isn't enough offensive weapons for Stafford, maybe they should draft another qb. Hopefully Watkins works out for the bills though, seems to be a real talent :thumbup:

Fucking Rangers! I have been pulling for the kings but atleast make it a series!

Almost tip off time, I hope LeBron has pussy cramps again :cry:
mynameisDAN82

Postby 620tcat » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:32 pm

Didn't Millen play for the Raiders or did I dream that. How did he end up in D-town ?

Bills , I aint sayin nothing. At least not anything regarding the 90's... :D
620tcat
Executive Member

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Millen is one of the most hated people in the detroit lions historic past :lol: I know you're fucking with me, he's a legendary failure :lol:
mynameisDAN82

Postby StuckOnSub » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:18 pm

Oh 620 don't you dare even mention those back to back Super Bowl's... Haha just kidding. But seriously I still hate the Cowboys from that lol.
That was an amazing team to watch though (the Bills i mean). Going to the games was unreal. Games at Ralph Wilson stadium are always great. But during those Super Bowl years it was completely nuts!
The entire stadium would be wearing their matching zuba pants/shirts/hats lol. (Do you remember when that zuba gear was super popular back in the 90's?).

I can't believe that Jerry Jones didnt draft Johnny Manziel by the way. I was actually kind of shocked when he was still on the board and the cowboys passed on him. I imagine Jones had a hell of a time passing on Manziel when he was still there late in the 1st round (especially with all the press coverage "Johnny football" gets)

StuckOnSub

Postby StuckOnSub » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Yeah Dan the #BillsMafia all seem really excited about Sammy Watkins. He catches everything that is throw anywhere near him! The ball just sticks to him. I'm excited to see him play. We should have a damn good group of recievers.
In my opinion though, it all rides on EJ Manuel. I'd he has a good year this team could be something special. If he is only as good as last season, they are screwed. We have Thad Lewis as the backup QB (I know, who...?) and Jeff Tuel as the third string (an undrafted rookie last year who made some pretty horrendous plays in his limited action sat season).
It's kind of exciting though. I mean it's sad that Ralph Wilson passed away, but it has the Bills going All In this season. The Bills president and their GM both know that their jobs ride on success this season. If they don't take big strides forward, they are gone when a new owner comes in. Now we all just have to prey that the new owner keeps them in Buffalo! (they couldn't move until at least 2020 at the earliest. All I keep hearing about is how iron clad this lease is).
To me, if Mary Wilson (Ralph Wilson's wife) were to sell the team to someone I tent on moving them, Ralph would roll over in his grave... Everything he did to keep that team here, like the profit sharing deal he got the other owners to agree to, and the love for the team this fan base has, they deserve to be here forever. I couldn't imagine that city without their football team. I would never watch another NFL game as long as I lived! I guess a bunch of local businesses in Buffalo are boycotting Bon Jovi and his music right now (since Bon jovi & the group that own the Maple Leafs wants to buy the team and move them to Toronto. I wasn't even aware that anyone listened to his music anymore lol. But there's a Bon jovi ban in Buffalo none the less...
Ralph Wilson was a great guy. Oakland wouldn't even have their Raiders today if it wasn't for Ralph Wilson. He gave them a heap of money when they were in danger of losing the team.

StuckOnSub

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:41 pm

41 1st qtr point's :clap: I cant believe tgst ginobli 3 hit as time ended :lol:
mynameisDAN82

Postby Poncho » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:20 pm

620tcat wrote:Didn't Millen play for the Raiders or did I dream that. How did he end up in D-town ?

Bills , I aint sayin nothing. At least not anything regarding the 90's... :D

Millen did play for the Raiders along side Howie Long. Great fucking player but the worst GM ever. He had no connection in Detroit that I know of, just got lucky to get that job.
Poncho

Postby Poncho » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:25 pm

oh and fuck San Antonio and TT's mother why we're at it. Duncan should have been a Celtic but David Robinson got hurt that year and the Spurs tanked the season and stole the #1 pick from us. Hoping LeBron spanks that ass again this year. Although tonight's not looking good.

And Dano, fuck your Detroit Kittens, we're the World Champions motherfucker ! :banana: :banana:
Poncho

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Poncho! You need to smoke a phatty and/or get a blowie! Fucking aggressive dude, relax :lol:

Fuck LeBron, that bitch ass, erogent fuck dick! :lol: :lol: :banana:
mynameisDAN82

Postby Justjules13 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:15 am

We have to watch the NBA playoffs the following day. They start at about 3am our time.
I'm BF is watching game three right now..he said the Spurs are killing. If they can keep Lebron from crashing the basket all will go well. I think they won...

I had access to American shows while house sitting...has anyone seen this New Jersey medium show?What a load of shit. If I didn't have a conscience I'd fleece dumb people, it's too easy :twisted:
Victor Kiam
Justjules13

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:13 pm

The NBA finals will go 7 games! Last night was a joke, LeBron IS the team and he wasn't even trying! 5 personal fouls along with 7 turnovers, come on! Dude just disappeared the last 3 quarters... it's rigged and he is in on it, scripted reality tv at its finest! :lol:
mynameisDAN82

Postby Justjules13 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:46 pm

I hate to think it's the players...refs no doubt...but hopefully not the players.
Victor Kiam
Justjules13

Postby 620tcat » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:51 pm

I turn it on when there is a minute left in the game , that way I don't have to watch 7' players make a mockery out of what used to be basketball. JJ is right it's more about making money for the owners , however Dan is also correct, LaTampon is in on it. :lol:
620tcat
Executive Member

Next

Return to Fun Stuff, Off-Topic, & Supplements