Kurt Cobain dead for almost 20 years.

Football, music, recipes, links to photos...anything and everything you want to talk about. Feel free to read or create a new topic and also to STFU! ANY recommendations for any herbal, man made, or artificial supplements or treatments should be made in the Fun zone so we dont have to piss our money away on garbage!

Kurt Cobain dead for almost 20 years.

Postby ExitWounds » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:49 pm

He banged a bit hit and then shot himself, I just think, what a waste of beautiful talent and life. April of 94, I was just getter started in earnest. Does anyone think he tried to OD and failed? I wonder how many OD's are suicides of people fed up and decide that's the way home?
Because easy has no meaning.
ExitWounds

Re: Kurt Cobain dead for almost 20 years.

Postby Not a 12 stepper » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:49 pm

I think he had stomach illness (other than being dope sick) and had been self medicating for years. He got a monster tolerance, couldn't get high any more, and od'd trying to get relief, like so many thousands of others before him.

Of course, every long term heroin addict on the face of the earth has considered suicide at some point, but isn't the whole idea of buying one of the strongest narcotics known to man from an un-licensed dealer, and injecting those narcotics into your vein somewhat suicidal to begin with?
Not a 12 stepper

Highscores: 2

Postby ExitWounds » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Yes, but most people tell themselves they are being cautious or at least I would think so. You don't know how much you are taking and you don't want to taste it first because you want the full rush. You are right though, I agree, if you bang H you have laid your permit to life out of your own hands, you can't pray or be smart, but the dope is usually smarter.
ExitWounds

Postby syd » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:41 am

He died of a gun shot. Dave Grohl did it.
syd

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:54 am

I don't think he is actually dead.. I have a friend living in belize, he said he saw him and courtney love boozing it up at the local pub.. it was a big cover up, for sure.
Sub free since 10-20-2012
Like most things in life the hardest part is starting, the easy part is wanting.
"Life gets hard.. Then it gets good, just like I always knew it would"
mynameisDAN82

Postby Justjules13 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:05 am

Courtney did it...he was about to divorce her. Bitch...
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone-slow taper to zero, very minimal WD (jump date 12/9/14)
Justjules13

Postby syd » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:46 am

Well, today is the anniversary of the day, Kurt decided to commit the Ultimate Act of Selfishness. Yep, that's exactly how I feel about suicide. Unless, you have a terminal diagnosis with no relief for physical pain...

Kurt, had the resources to find the answer to his problems. He took the easy way out. Good riddance. More space, for an already overcrowded world. More space for people who actually appreciate life.

So today Kurt, you get Exactly one song from me. You fucker. Tomorrow you'll be forgotten, as I prefer to spend my energy on people that actually give a shit about others...people that sick around for their children.

syd

Postby ExitWounds » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:14 pm

Yeah, it's totally selfish, suicide that...
ExitWounds

Postby RamptonNugget-Beast » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:17 am

I heard it was Freddie Mercury did it cause Kurt laughed at his tash and said he was shit singer. They reckon Freddie was a bad bastard when he got his temper up. Punctured Elton John's hymen with a caustic remark! :geek: :silent:
Last Subutex 14th of July...FINALLY SUBSTANCE FREE! In recovery.
RamptonNugget-Beast

Postby runthemachine » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:06 pm

Fuck yes. Farrokh Bulsara, bitches. (Oh.. sorry you whacked yerself, Kurt. Bummer.) :?

Eternally... free from nothing.
runthemachine

Postby RamptonNugget-Beast » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:46 pm

You wouldn't have DARED post that picture if Freddie was within banjo-string-biting distance! Instant circumcision. They reckon he could eat tomatoes through a tennis racket.
Last Subutex 14th of July...FINALLY SUBSTANCE FREE! In recovery.
RamptonNugget-Beast

Return to Fun Stuff, Off-Topic, & Supplements