Da Plane! Da Plane, Boss! Where IS the fucking plane?

Football, music, recipes, links to photos...anything and everything you want to talk about. Feel free to read or create a new topic and also to STFU! ANY recommendations for any herbal, man made, or artificial supplements or treatments should be made in the Fun zone so we dont have to piss our money away on garbage!

Da Plane! Da Plane, Boss! Where IS the fucking plane?

Postby syd » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:32 am

Questions, theories, thoughts? :popcorn:
syd

Re: Da Plane! Da Plane, Boss! Where IS the fucking plane?

Postby syd » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:37 am

With so little coming out of Malaysia and ever changing conjecture from CNN, it's a mystery for sure.

I'm wondering, why no one was online?
syd

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:51 am

IF the little bit of information coming out is true.. the transponders were turned off manually 14 mins apart, the plane traveled in the air for up to 5 hours after last contact while changing course...??? How could hijacking NOT be a possibility?? The phones could have been disabled by a cel phone jammer..?? The passangers could have been gassed.. with the plane coming from malaysia, which is a known hot bed for terrorist, the crew could have been in on it.

China keeps things hush hush.. the majority of the passangers where chinesse.. the chinesse government could be silently negotiating a deal to release the hostages..

I'm addicted to the story.. its TOO weird..
Sub free since 10-20-2012
mynameisDAN82

Postby cheeps » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:58 am

I have been asleep for three days. I really thought when I woke up da plane would be in thailand...with everyone on board being found in an upscale brothel....guess not.

Well....we do have one guy that's American right? Eventually, if they are hijacked and alive....a story will emerge.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby syd » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:41 pm

Ohhh Dan, I love the Chinese hostage theory :thumbup:

I'll give my conspiracy theory first, cos they are more fun. Then I'll post what I Really think, happened.

Terrorist hijack.

In 2011, 2 girls, from Australia, sat in the cockpit, for the duration, of this very flight. The one girl interviewed, had those pics taken in the cockpit, on her FB page, since 2011. I checked, the FB page is unavailable...LoL

Since 9/11, Muslim men, garner suspicion. Whereas, Muslim women, dont normally raise an eyebrow, at the airport. It would be novel and probably successful, to use them, to hijack the plane. But, my main concern, goes back to no online communications, from the passenger to friends/family, while inflight. And, maybe there was communication, but no one on tv is saying anything about it. Havent had time yet to google that one. And Anderson Cooper hasnt answered my mai...yet LOL LOL

I think, the truth is Mechanical Failure.
Last year, the FAA, issued warnings, about cracks in the fusilage, underneath Boeing 777's satellite antenna. I dont believe the Malaysian's did/or completed the required maintainence. Failure to do so, would result in loss of satellite communications. That explains some things, but not how the transponders got turned off.

Slow decompression, can cause people to do weird things. Maybe turning off the transponders was one of such things. If the passengers decompressed, while sleeping, they would have just gone unconscious, right? And if it WAS slow decompression, then the pilot could have easily turned off the transponder and turned the plane in another direction, as decompression causes confusion.
syd

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:59 pm

Hmm.. I like that theory syd.. to go even further with it.. the pilot was very experianced and could have tracked the plane, on purpose, to crash land in an unpopulated area. With the right knowledge, one could estimate with almost exact certainty where that plane with land(crash).. fuel, altitude, speed, ect.. that would explaine the changing of course without communication..

So maybe the pilot knew the end game and was a hero.. BUT if it did crash, wouldn't satalite images pick up a "hot spot"??
mynameisDAN82

Postby syd » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:27 pm

mynameisDAN82 wrote: So maybe the pilot knew the end game and was a hero.. BUT if it did crash, wouldn't satalite images pick up a "hot spot"??

Very good question. I'm unsure as to what depths the equipment can detect. Now, they are saying 1.5 miles down.

Your theory is a good one. Would a gradual descent, to the bottom of the ocean, keep the plane intact, as well as the passengers still in belted in their seats? Is that even possible, to fly in at such an angle?

FWIW, there was enough fuel on board to fly to fucking Pakistan and a whole bunch of other places.

Forgot to add..
I was just on a website to help search satellite maps for wreckage/debris and my pc went black, as in screen of death :roll:
syd

Postby cheeps » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:43 pm

the cia caused that...you are fucked.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Justjules13 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:15 pm

Why isn't anyone stating the obvious?...the Greys! As in little men from mars...
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone-slow taper to zero, very minimal WD (jump date 12/9/14)
Justjules13

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:37 pm

Has anyone read the book by chuck palahniuk called survivor? Great read, its about(in a way) a hijacked airplane.

Anyways, I doubt that the plane would stay intact upon impact with the ocean.. I would think more of a death spiral after fuel had run out..

So, plane takes off.. 15 mins later transponder is shut off.. 30 mins later plane changes course.. no contact with plane flying for 5 hours.. this is a stolen plane, hijacked.. it s now being made into a missle, cut out weight and intall more fuel cells.. possible target, nuclear power plant.. ??
mynameisDAN82

Postby xenofears » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:20 pm

On the island of LOST
Sub free 3 years. Klonopin free 1 year. 100% drug free. Feeling somewhat ok. :thumbup:
xenofears

Postby Not a 12 stepper » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:57 am

Captain Stubing just spotted it from the helm of the "love boat"-
Not a 12 stepper

Highscores: 2

Postby Justjules13 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:07 am

What's the deal that they spotted "possible wreckage" but won't know for a week or so. Can't they just zip out and look at it?
Victor Kiam
Justjules13

Postby syd » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:05 pm

Jules, it's 4 hours out 4 back, leaving little time to search. Plus because there is no land around, severe storms are prevalent.

FWIW, I think, they are looking WAY too far south. My guess all along, has been fire and an attempt to get back to the closest runway, which failed.

I wish someone/anyone, would look into the 20 employees of Freescale, on board.

edit. I realized you asked about the satellite not search.
For starters, the Malay govt., only in the last few days, asked for help.
syd

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:17 pm

Also, whatever they spotted floating was from an image taken days before they began searching for it.. The object may not even be afloat anymore..

Its a fuck story.. those 20 passangers may very well be connected to the disappearance of the plane, they were important people!

For whatever reason, the plane was hijacked.. Stolen and landed somewhere or crashed into the ocean, never to be found.. that's my opinion anyways..

Or a black hole sucked it up :crazy:
mynameisDAN82

Postby cheeps » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:05 pm

I vote hijacked to Iran.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby syd » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:22 pm

The Malaysian govt, sent the families a text, saying the plane was in the ocean and everyone is dead???
They did word it a little less harsh, but still...a fucking text???

This data from military radar, they had since the beginning. UnFuckingBelieveable, that they kept those families holding on to hope, for SO long.
syd

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:26 pm

I heard that same thing, about the texts... considering they had called them with updates prior to texting them the news that their family members are dead.. That just shows they knew what was coming, anger, and didn't want to get into heated arguements with the family..
mynameisDAN82

Postby syd » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:37 pm

The Malay govt.'s FIRST responsibility was/is to the families.

It's my understanding, they attempted to phone them, but didnt get through. So, instead of waiting a few hours, until these family members could be contacted, they send them a text. That's just wrong. They gave few updates till this point. What was the fucking hurry now??? Maybe having the Chinese breathing down your backs?

Now, it's starting to get interesting. The Chinese are Demanding to see the satellite data. Proof Malay has not been forthcoming with sharing of info. In fact, India pulled out of the search, for that very reason.

I think, Malay has known for some time. I mailed you, a while back, that the Americans were heading to the S. Indian Ocean. This was while they (Malaysia) were still pondering the northern arc. The US claimed, it was more convenient. I say, our data sent them there.

Reports of possible debris, again. Chinese plane took off before the rest of the searchers. Go China!
CNN is reporting, right now, that Inmarsat received a partial ping. They arent saying, when they received it, tho.

The first lawsuit has been filed, against Boeing. Not sure, how Boeing can be held liable, since they have no wreckage to examine. But you can bet your ass, they will be cooperating fully, to make sure this lawsuit never takes hold. If it does, you can only imagine the fallout this will cause.
syd

Postby Justjules13 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:54 pm

Kinda like a suboxone lawsuit?
Big money will never let it happen....
Victor Kiam
Justjules13

Next

Return to Fun Stuff, Off-Topic, & Supplements