True Detective

Football, music, recipes, links to photos...anything and everything you want to talk about. Feel free to read or create a new topic and also to STFU! ANY recommendations for any herbal, man made, or artificial supplements or treatments should be made in the Fun zone so we dont have to piss our money away on garbage!

Re: True Detective

Postby Not a 12 stepper » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:54 am

You don't own a computer, Dan???

Your pretty damn good at fat fingering them little gadgets, if you post from your phone-
Not a 12 stepper

Highscores: 2

Postby Justjules13 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:13 am

You need to watch Breaking Bad,..it's the bomb. Jessie is a hottie...
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone-slow taper to zero, very minimal WD (jump date 12/9/14)
Justjules13

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:12 am

Not a 12 stepper wrote:You don't own a computer, Dan???

Your pretty damn good at fat fingering them little gadgets, if you post from your phone-

Ha, it gets tough at times. This site doesn't operate smoothly on my phone while posting but I do have a sweet slide out keyboard so typing is easy :thumbup:
Sub free since 10-20-2012
mynameisDAN82

Postby runthemachine » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:25 pm

mynameisDAN82 wrote:Ha, it gets tough at times. This site doesn't operate smoothly on my phone while posting but I do have a sweet slide out keyboard so typing is easy :thumbup:

Dude... do you have a Samsung Relay?? That's my phone!!

And, for those of you 'in the know', I made this meme.

Eternally... free from nothing.
runthemachine

Postby 620tcat » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:24 pm

I loved Woody in the scene in the last episode tell the two boys that screwed his daughter they could step out of the cell and we can do this now , "a man's game comes with a man's price" or he had a few people he could call in prison that would love to do him a favor. It's my new favorite since breaking bad , if I read that right RMC, you never saw one BB episode , make sure to watch it from ep1. I'm on my phone only these days , I dropped my dammi laptop. Can't post music vids :( and have a hard time seeing who posted what. I've enjoyed y'all's posts in this thread tho! Peace out you freaks , now that facepage has been turned into shat , I have no use for the internet except you guys and steaming games/movies to playstation , SS , and my kids emails from school teachers/coaches. I'm grateful for you guys. 8-)
620tcat
Executive Member

Postby CTCheryl » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:15 am

I heard that next season there will be two new detectives and a new case. Not Woody and Matthew, sadly....I love them both.

I loved that part too tcat, wanna play games?? Pay the price!! BEATDOWN!!
CTCheryl

Postby runthemachine » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:12 am

omfg....

Best episode EVER tonight!! Holy fucking shit. This series is so, so goddam good. And now, I see the season finale is next Sunday. I wanna cry... :cry:

Cheryl... how can that be? Unless, of course, this season ends in a 'solve'. And, after this recent episode, maybe that can actually happen. But even if that does happen... I (too) would miss them terribly. Still, as bad-ass as this series is, I would have to believe that the bar cannot be lowered.

And yet, I'll spend another year waiting for a new season of something I've fallen in love with. GOT next month.. gods be praised. :thumbup:
runthemachine

Postby CTCheryl » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:36 am

I know!! Finished House of Cards this weekend and I am SO SAD!!!! I don't want to spoil it, but I am so sad who the killed off.

And I am SO HAPPY for Matt and Jay winning Oscars last night!! They were amazing in that movie...
CTCheryl

Postby 620tcat » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:19 am

Yeah surprising the season finale is next episode. Maybe yellow king kills Woody and Matt makes cameos next season as the suspect or YK kills Matt... :P
620tcat
Executive Member

Postby CTCheryl » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:56 am

I know, I'm bummed, but here it is.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter ... 67639.html

He's too big a star now, winning his Oscar......

Can't wait to watch this weeks. It's all ready on my Plex
CTCheryl

Postby runthemachine » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:09 pm

That
Was
Fucking
AWESOME!!!!!

I waited all season for them to find that place... then I was scared shitless, and wanted them to get the hell OUTTA there!! LoL.
runthemachine

Postby ExitWounds » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:42 pm

I am the same way, I used to have Netflix but I was already an Amazon prime member. I miss HBO the most, and by golly if the only way to get HBO in the future appears to be an Apple/Comcast/Roadrunner combo.
Because easy has no meaning.
ExitWounds

Previous

Return to Fun Stuff, Off-Topic, & Supplements