Hymn of Success in Chemical Industry

Football, music, recipes, links to photos...anything and everything you want to talk about. Feel free to read or create a new topic and also to STFU! ANY recommendations for any herbal, man made, or artificial supplements or treatments should be made in the Fun zone so we dont have to piss our money away on garbage!

Hymn of Success in Chemical Industry

Postby dwerty » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:54 am

As there are lots of chemical companies available in the market, it will be very difficult to choose the best one. A chemical company requires reliable and trustworthy partners in chemical supply, distribution and marketing. Most chemical organizations require raw chemicals in very large quantities for their production. A good quality chemical company offers fine services, top notch chemical raw materials and excellent customer service. Many chemical organizations provide chemicals in customized form for different clients. It helps the clients buy only the required amount of chemicals needed for their production process and it saves lots of money. A customized chemical package will be different according to different client requirements. Different industries like soap and building industry requires raw materials in very large quantities.
It is found that bulk chemicals are cost effective than buying chemicals in loose quantities. Cost is a big contributing factor in outsourcing chemical projects to an external agency. If you select a company that charges too much for their services, it will adversely affect your business. It is good to select a company that charges less compared with other service providers. Quality of product is another crucial factor that really matters while approaching a chemical contracting agency. Many businesses prefer manufacturing companies adopting environment friendly production methods. It is recommended to choose a chemical company that meets production guidelines. There are plenty of chemical companies in developed countries dealing with chemical manufacturing as well as supply. Some chemical manufacturing companies are working in a large scale, while some others are small scale companies.
dwerty

Re: Hymn of Success in Chemical Industry

Postby Justjules13 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:51 am

Good....I was just thinking of starting up my meth lab again now that Heisenberg is gone...
Send to...
Jesse Pinkman
c/o Saul Goodman
New Mexico
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone-slow taper to zero, very minimal WD (jump date 12/9/14)
Justjules13

Postby runthemachine » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:27 pm

"You're goddam right."
Eternally... free from nothing.
runthemachine

Postby BOAG » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:32 pm

"Yeah, bitch! Magnets!"
"I never thought you'd be a junkie because heroin is so passé"
BOAG
Local Fixture

Postby runthemachine » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:32 pm

My sister's a fucking excellent story teller. And please understand that I am very non-racial.

That being said ~

Apparently, several years ago, my sister was in the presence of my ex-sister-in-law, in North Carolina, who had married a dude named Tyree, and it seems their car had been impounded. Now, when they had gathered the funds to liberate their vehicle, some time had elapsed.. and the Mack Donald's bags (and their remnants) had acquired some wildlife. When they went to swamp the car out (at the rear of some mall parking lot), Tyree encountered the creepy-crawlies on his hands and arms (while emptying his shit-heap into the woods behind said mall), and exclaimed "Magnets!! Dey's magnets all over de'se shits!!!".

I was rendered powerless by her account of the events. Literally... rolling on the floor... tears, & spittle spattering about her carpet, convulsing wildly...

It really happened.

Awkward.

Great to see you BOAG.
Eternally... free from nothing.
runthemachine

Postby BOAG » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:34 pm

The Hymn of Success in Chemical Industry is an Aphrodisiac That Always Brings Me Out of the Woodworks.

Magnets. Yeah.

I hope Dwerty comes back.
BOAG
Local Fixture

Postby Justjules13 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:36 pm

I love good story tellers...
My dad was a survivalist...we lived on the west coast along the beach.
I'm digging Jessie pinkmans story lately....I can relate....
Yikes....too much vodka..
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone-slow taper to zero, very minimal WD (jump date 12/9/14)
Justjules13

Postby Not Again » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:48 am

Justjules13 wrote:I love good story tellers...
Yikes....too much vodka..

Well, don't have much time but let me tell you a quick story then.
It was my little girls 1st B-Day. I was having some drinks , feeling good. I hadn't heard from my mother in a couple days. She didn't show up to her granddaughter's 1st B-day. I keep the drinking to Holidays and such but not very much.

Soon as it was over I drove,fairly drunk, ( I'm the guy that always drove when everyone was alll fukered up. That's the prize for always being fucked up , you can do things normally..) To her house. She had been on an alcohol binge and was barely conscious.

Long story short I took her to College hospital and detoxed her then found a 30 day recovery home. She had alcoholpoisoning, wasn't eating and would have died if I waited till the next day to see her. This all happened with 5-6 days of drinking probably close to a liter of vodka and a few beers in the mix. My girl is 3 now. Grandma is now my employee. I pay her to come to my house every other day to play with her grand daughter and maybe help clean the house.

I do that to keep an eye on her.

Jules, be mindful. You know addiction well. Sometimes the disease will grab for what ever it can. If the brain wants opies and can't get them it will try alcohol, maybe drunk it has a better chance of getting what it really wants.

Any neurontin left take it. It seems to make drinking less appealing for me. I take it and I don't want the yule tide cheer. I watched it happen. Christmas, had a few drinks then took neurontinIt did make things stronger but I didn't want any more of that poison.
I went on a search and it's a thing.I noticed it in a matter of an hour. I was done drinking that day.
http://www.medical-horizons.net/blog-vi ... 266&page=1
Justjules13 wrote:I'm digging Jessie pinkmans story lately....I can relate....

You know I did C-Meth for a good decade. It's more than relating. This scene is so funny and true. , thirsty as hell just can't leave what your doing.In these times you can hold your bladder forever.Cherry rolaids and gatorade room temp, is what I lived off .
Amazing you said this in this same post as too much vodka and pinkman(subliminal or Freudian). The post just jumped out.
I'm not sure if I'm mucking up someones thread here, so sorry.
This was my second time quitting. From 400mg Oxy /day(roxys) Entered a Rehab and forced on a quick 24 day taper from 16 mg sub down to .125(mcg).
seemed to work out.
Not Again

Postby BOAG » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:32 pm

Not Again wrote:I'm not sure if I'm mucking up someones thread here, so sorry.

As Mr. Dwerty's representative, he rejects your apology completely. He finds it insincere and mildly offensive. He fears that you mock the Hymn of Success in Chemical Industry which he has layed out so clearly, from supply to distribution, to marketing. Mr. Dwerty may or may not have been known as Mr. Pinkman in previous business affairs, but this is of no concern of yours.

Mr. Dwerty would like to meet with you, in person and alone tomorrow at 1300 hrs at the following location:
Decimal (WGS84) : 32.320051, -106.763742
Decimal Minutes (GPS) : N32 19.20305 W106 45.82451
Degrees Minutes Seconds : N 32° 19' 12.183", W 106° 45' 49.4706"

I must tell you, it is in you best interest not to be late.
BOAG
Local Fixture

Postby Not Again » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:08 pm

Ha! That was some funny shit.
My statement was a funny too.
1 post and he says that shit. Lolol
If I was at my puter is put the coordinates in and see where it was.
I'm a little curious.
This was my second time quitting. From 400mg Oxy /day(roxys) Entered a Rehab and forced on a quick 24 day taper from 16 mg sub down to .125(mcg).
seemed to work out.
Not Again

Postby cheeps » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:07 am

Not Again wrote:If I was at my puter is put the coordinates in and see where it was.
I'm a little curious.

Meet him across the street from the batting cages or else :MrT: :MrT: :MrT: :evil:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Not Again » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:28 am

That spot is burnt. What who is this ?
This puter is hacked( Interpol, FBI who knows who else) I just saw them in my cereal. They're everywhere. Even my poor house plant can't get any privacy.
Look for smoke signals. Gonna burn down the house. That'll show them.
They can't read smoke signals we should be in the clear.
And only make left turns when ur on ur way.
Oh and don't trust anyone. If someone is wearing a hat or sun glasses it's them. Never look directly at them.
seemed to work out.
Not Again

Postby Not Again » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:38 pm

Oh shit. And What ever u do watch out for the barking spiders.
Almost left out the most important part .
seemed to work out.
Not Again

Return to Fun Stuff, Off-Topic, & Supplements