Boxing Special on HBO

Football, music, recipes, links to photos...anything and everything you want to talk about. Feel free to read or create a new topic and also to STFU! ANY recommendations for any herbal, man made, or artificial supplements or treatments should be made in the Fun zone so we dont have to piss our money away on garbage!

Boxing Special on HBO

Postby Poncho » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:17 pm

Just watched an awesome boxing special on HBO about the 3 fights between "Irish Mickey" Ward & Arturo Gatti. If you're a boxing fan, these are the best 3 fights (especially 1 & 3) that you'll ever see. These guys were best friends outside the ring and beat the shit out of each other in it. No bullshit if you can get your hands on these fights (youtube is an option) watch them, you won't be disappointed. The special is on HBO On-if you want to see it.

Poncho

Re: Boxing Special on HBO

Postby brexit » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:34 pm

Yes, more of that please. I know i'm replying nearly three years after this was posted but better late than never eh? LOVE IT! Thanks. :D :D :banana:

Brexit Now! :banghead:
brexit

Postby Sub zero » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:33 pm

Where the Hell did Poncho go anyway? I miss him. Actually I miss the good old days when he and Tattoo Tommy would fight on a daily basis :lol:
If I could go back and do it all over again...I wouldn't

Methadone free since 8/15/2010...Sub free since 9/28/10...Alcohol free since 10/4/16
Sub zero

Postby Poncho » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm

Still lurking....I do miss the old days torturing that hillbilly. :twisted:
Poncho

Return to Fun Stuff, Off-Topic, & Supplements