HAPPY HALLOWEEN...

Football, music, recipes, links to photos...anything and everything you want to talk about. Feel free to read or create a new topic and also to STFU! ANY recommendations for any herbal, man made, or artificial supplements or treatments should be made in the Fun zone so we dont have to piss our money away on garbage!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN...

Postby Justjules13 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:28 am

I love Halloween...it's my favorite holiday. :shred: They don't really celebrate Halloween or a Day of the dead here, but a few of us expats are going to have a party tonight. This is really the first party that I'm waiting to go to. Some social things just feel like a chore..but after six months, I'm starting to feel semi "normal" again. I'm bringing a bottle of Cuban rum and ginger beer and making Dark N stormies tonight. I know my heads gonna :banghead: tomorrow!
Hope you all have a good night. I loved terrifying kids with spooky music, lights and skull makeup in the States. :twisted:
Have a great one guys! :cheers-smashed:
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone-slow taper to zero, very minimal WD (jump date 12/9/14)
Justjules13

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN...

Postby Sub zero » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:09 am

I think its gone a little far. In my area, all the news stations have talked about the last three days is how it's going to be stormy on Halloween night....gasp! what a crisis!!!. Most of the neighborhoods have rescheduled trick-or-treating for Friday night. What will happen is...people will simply go out both nights. A PITA for people like me. And the they tell us Americans will spend $7 billion on Halloween this year....biggest holiday spending surpassing Christmas sales every year.
Methadone free since 8/15/2010...Sub free since 9/28/10...Alcohol free since 10/4/16
Sub zero

Postby Justjules13 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:25 am

That's lame...if some kid came to my door Friday I'd just say "Halloween was thurs..no free handouts on non-Halloween nights. Sorry kid". That's just crazy....rescheduling a holiday around the weather. I remember tricker treating in the rain as a kid. We wore hefty trash bags with arms and a neck cut out over our costumes.
What's wrong with these pussy kids now a days.. Well, back in my day, well, we'd walk two miles up hill to school, in the rain,....both ways.. :lol:
Victor Kiam
Justjules13

Postby nootlsjr » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:09 am

dam jules, I whore a trash bag and was white trash last year. this year im a blue collar want to be. wut are you this year??
Y ask Y,Y. Y is Y.....
nootlsjr

Postby Justjules13 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:48 am

I went as a drunk...
I'm nursing a hangover. Ouch.. :cry:
I reminded myself AGAIN why I shouldn't drink. :deadhorse:
But it was a fun night :P :banana:
Victor Kiam
Justjules13

Return to Fun Stuff, Off-Topic, & Supplements