Hollywood,Venice Beach,Los Angeles

Football, music, recipes, links to photos...anything and everything you want to talk about. Feel free to read or create a new topic and also to STFU! ANY recommendations for any herbal, man made, or artificial supplements or treatments should be made in the Fun zone so we dont have to piss our money away on garbage!

Hollywood,Venice Beach,Los Angeles

Postby SoCal » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:31 am

,I think that dude in the mask kinda gives me the willies about the underside of hollywood that people dont see.

Image,,,they put together a tempoary ice skatin rink in pershing square,,and the girls are lookin at me on my back,,where i spent most of my time ice skating!LOL,,jess thinks its funny,,and trish is lookin at me like,"Poor old man"!,lol

found a hollywood rooftop to people watch,
that white smudge on hill in back ground is the hollywood sign

britney spears

TOO MUCH DISNEYLAND :D

THATS A BIG BOA

HIKING

WELL,,IM GONNA CALL THAT A WRAP!!,,HOPE Y'ALL DONT MIND ,,BUT DOIN THESE PICS HAS KEPT ME BUSY SINCE 2:30 AM,,NO SLEEP FOR ME LAST NIGHT!,,I HATE THAT!! :gaah:

,things are great!,,even though it is a bit of a whacked out world.,,but i couldnt survive w/o some whakyness!!,,anyway ,,just got back from church with my daughter and her BF,,I felt like goin up there and kneelin down ,,so i did and a minute later i felt someone rubbing my back and when i was done i looked next to me and it was my daughter ,,so i put my arm around her and stayed a bit longer then went and sat down ,,holdin hands,,so my whacked out world feels good!!
my world aint really as whacky as i make it seem,,when im straight its just like everyone elses i guess,,but after this morning i feel my life is even better than most,,you were right,,you said she'd find her way back to me and our relationship is just awesome i wouldnt change a thing,,as far as our relationship goes anyway,,AND ANYONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH MY POST SHOULD JUST SEE IT AS ME DESCRIBIN A GREAT MORNIN AND LEAVE IT AT THAT!

Image,,,She looks great w/o those braces huh??
SoCal

Return to Fun Stuff, Off-Topic, & Supplements