Me, Myself and I... My story and Current situation

Old site died, wasn't salvageable, here's a maintained phpBB3 forum. Post about it here.

Me, Myself and I... My story and Current situation

Postby 2hellnback » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:09 pm

Hi everyone! So, I have been reading these forums and I gotta say they are getting me through my current situation of detox. I am doing this on a phone so please excuse the errors.

I am 29 years old and a mom of three. I got addicted to perks when I was 22 years old and at that time only 2 babies. My brother got addicted and began dealing. I was working as a cna and going to lpn school at night while raising 2 kids. Well, long story short my brother left his bottle at my place and I was curious to know why people were doing crazy things for these white pills. ThenI realized it. Wow, I was going to work, getting hw done and having a clean house with 2 babies. Omg I had just took a miracle pill. (I thought). I kept it under control for years. No one knew but my brother. Then, my brother was shot during a drug deal. He lived but lost his right eye and got sent to rehab for a year. What was I going to do? I started feeling ill. I had no idea what WDs were. As the days passed I couldn't take it anymore. I went to the streets. The instant gratification came over my body. Time passed and I got worse. Way worse. I started using IV and doing any pill I could get my hands on. I was arrested April of 2015 for possession of narcotics. In 24 hours I lost my job as a LPN, I lost my kids and my family. I spent 30 days in jail then transferred to a rehab. I left the rehab as soon as I got there then back to jail I went. The rehab gave me another chance so I went back. After 3 months I was discharged for smoking. My kids were in my Grandparents care and I wanted them back more than life itself. This ugly addiction took everything I love away. It is crazy how a mother can love her children so much yet do this to them. I knew I couldn't stay in the area and stay clean. I moved 2 states away with my boyfriend. I started going to a suboxen Dr. It is now One yr later and I have decided to get off Suboxen completely. I jumped from 8mgs. Today is day 4. I have been keeping a personal diary. Here is my day 4 log.
I woke up this morning with RLS. I gotta say the RLS is the one if the top 3 Wds that I hate the most. The other two are insomnia and diarreha.

I took a Calm Support and muscle relaxer and went back to sleep. I woke up again with Rls and diarreha. Along with my runny nose and no energy. I keep reading other peoples blogs and it's scaring me to death. I know everyone is different but some I read say the worse is yet to come on day 5 and 6. My bf keeps telling me not to think about it but damn thats all I think about. I cant help it.  Everything I do except sleep the fear, thoughts are in the back of my mind.

I keep trying to look forward. THIS WONT LAST FOREVER. I WILL BE SAVING 600.00 a month between Dr and Script. I WILL HAVE MY SEX LIFE BACK. Damn, I can't even remember the last time Ive actually wanted sex and having an organism. Suboxen stripped me of my life. Well to be fair I did when I got addicted but damn least I was a sex machine on opiates.

Did I mention I am going through all this and I have a 6 month baby at home? Yeah pretty rough. It's all worth it just for him too. I don't want him growing up with a mom HAS to take her pills to make her feel normal. I don't want him effected if I don't have my meds and I feel like shit.
2hellnback

Re: Me, Myself and I... My story and Current situation

Postby cheeps » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:02 pm

Baby..
You have jumped off a very high dose but....you are young and you have good reasons for stopping. The RLS sucks major major ass. Get some Imodium and take between 16-20 mgs a day at one time. Make sure you drink a ton of water. Stay on the muscle relaxers...

Post here....you know it's going to suck but everyone is different and you might not have a bad time. Just stay in the hot shower.

If you get to the point you can't stand it.....you may need to dose the sub again and do a taper. Sometimes it takes more than once to get it right!

Welcome to SS!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Re: Me, Myself and I... My story and Current situation

Postby Subblind » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:57 am

Wow you've been through some shit in your young life...sorry to hear things were that bad.im just curious as to why you choose to jump off at such a high dose.?.?.? Hopefully all of what Cheeps said will help you...WELCOME to the site,and congratulations on wanting your life back.your kids really deserve the best mom you can be.
Subblind

Return to New Site!