Proxy Banning

Old site died, wasn't salvageable, here's a maintained phpBB3 forum. Post about it here.

Proxy Banning

Postby xenofears » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:17 am

Due to recent bans being imposed/re-imposed from the old board, and some really pathetic people using proxies to bypass these bans and make numerous user accounts to troll the board with absolutely nothing better to do with their time, certain basic levels of banning proxies need to be incorporated to actually implement these bans. If you have any troubles accessing the site, namely from a phone or something else simple non-traditional that gets accidentally blocked, please let me know and we will fix the problem. Sorry for any temporary inconvenience.
Sub free 3 years. Klonopin free 1 year. 100% drug free. Feeling somewhat ok. :thumbup:
xenofears

Re: Proxy Banning

Postby doperdog » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:29 am

:cheers:
“Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.” - George Carlin
doperdog
Global Moderator

Postby Eveleivibe » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Xen it's awful. You're doing a good thing here in creating this forum so we can talk about suboxone etc. i hate that some trolls ruin good sites like this for the rest of us. I have been in so many forums yet I have someone following me n trolling me in every forum I go to. He's not like your average troll. He's cunning n clever like addiction - so I'm so very pleased that you have something in place to keep them away n us with addiction can deal n move onwards n upwards.
Thank you for this site!
Evey x
Eveleivibe

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Yes Eveleivibe, you have been on sooo many other forums.. I googled your name just for the fuck of it.. mainly because you come off a bit trollish.. pages of google are dedicated to you lol, congrates! :crazy:
Sub free since 10-20-2012
mynameisDAN82

Postby Poncho » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:11 pm

Eveleivibe wrote:Xen it's awful. You're doing a good thing here in creating this forum so we can talk about suboxone etc. i hate that some trolls ruin good sites like this for the rest of us. I have been in so many forums yet I have someone following me n trolling me in every forum I go to. He's not like your average troll. He's cunning n clever like addiction - so I'm so very pleased that you have something in place to keep them away n us with addiction can deal n move onwards n upwards.
Thank you for this site!
Evey x

ByeBye Shithead ! :lol:
Poncho

Return to New Site!