One thing that still isn't oiled.. RANKS

Old site died, wasn't salvageable, here's a maintained phpBB3 forum. Post about it here.

One thing that still isn't oiled.. RANKS

Postby xenofears » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:35 am

It is just as manually set right now, mostly brought over from the old board as best as I caught them.

I don't want to set it to post count yet because the board isn't old enough, nor have I even stumbled across the mechanism to do so. I also don't want to add a "junior member" because if another old-timer comes over I don't want them stuffled into that.

Basically.. does anyone really give a shit? But it's also just messy the way it is.

Basically again.. you want a rank you are missing, just request it here. We'll keep it that way until further notice and post counts (and the age of the new forum) rises significantly.
Sub free 3 years. Klonopin free 1 year. 100% drug free. Feeling somewhat ok. :thumbup:
xenofears

Re: One thing that still isn't oiled.. RANKS

Postby beachnut » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:43 am

I could care less about the ranks... I think the newbe's can read and see who they can trust for real info for themselves.
Since with sub.. what works for one dosnt ness mean it will work for another... they can take what works for them and leave the rest.
Watch your Thoughts, they become WORDS~Watch your Words, they become ACTIONS.
Watch your Actions, they become HABITS~Watch your Habits, they become CHARACTER.
Watch your Character, for it becomes your DESTINY.
beachnut

Re: One thing that still isn't oiled.. RANKS

Postby beachnut » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:43 am

I could care less about the ranks... I think the newbe's can read and see who they can trust for real info for themselves.
Since with sub.. what works for one dosnt ness mean it will work for another... they can take what works for them and leave the rest.
Watch your Thoughts, they become WORDS~Watch your Words, they become ACTIONS.
Watch your Actions, they become HABITS~Watch your Habits, they become CHARACTER.
Watch your Character, for it becomes your DESTINY.
beachnut

Return to New Site!