buprenorphine lab someone new this drug was bad

Old site died, wasn't salvageable, here's a maintained phpBB3 forum. Post about it here.

buprenorphine lab someone new this drug was bad

Postby dewitt3 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:58 pm

during the testing of this drug someone had to see this bupernorphine was bad. it showed up fast with me. and i have tried get off this and it nearly killed me. destroyed a thrity year marrage. has hurt a high level producer to the community by messing with my health. you cannot tell me that they did not know and the recovery of the capital
invested by the creator of this demoned drug put this out to the pubic to recover money without regard to what they have done to me and no telling how many others. what has been done about this. where can i get ome
help. i was a high earner, had a great family and life and this medicine ruined my and had to ruin many others life.

this is a crime and i want justice. my earnings have fallen off the chart. i am 59 and had a beautiful wife and three great sons who saw some demon person when i tried to stop this medicine. going into withdrawal on this drug can be suicidal. what is being done about this. where can i get some just. someone drew first blood and
this is a bad thing and someone needs to pay. where do i go who do i call where are the hammer attorneys that
are protecting people from money hungry drug companies. i want my life back. who is working on a fix for this
mess. this is bad. the goverment needs to get a senate committee looking into allowed this drug out on the public.
this is a crime someone let this out one the public that KNEW this drug was bad. Where is the FDA on this.
THE DA of the United States of America. This is a crime and i want some help please. can someone tell me
who has some power over this and how i get ahold of a protector of me and others to help me an others. thank you.
dewitt3

Re: buprenorphine lab someone new this drug was bad

Postby cheeps » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:30 am

Big pharma sucks and unless a person with big connections and lots of money loses a beautiful wife or daughter...maybe a son....nothing will happen....this is america.

The dr who put you on that massive amount of sub needs to be sued. The ceiling for sub effectiveness is about 8-12mgs and using it for pain management is the crime.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby dewitt3 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:01 am

my beautiful wife left on our thirtieth wedding anniversary as that was in 8/13/2008 when i tried to get off this drug after three years. in 2005, the documentation i have and the two TDI reports that discuss the medicine as a pain management drug and the letter i have from the first prescribing doctor for pain managment says to me the manufacturer was selling it that way to doctors. in the last couple of years the manufacturer has totally rewritten the inserts. but i keep everything and those changes don't work with the TDI. i have been to five top pain managment docs in dallas, all have confirm in my situation what is being done is all that can be unless i want to go up to stronger meds, NO.. i am glad mr cheeps has been able to be free of this medicine. my body makes evil knievel's (may he rest in peace) look like a new born baby (some slight exzaggeration here) but the pain i deal with is bad. i have had 14 major surgeries, have rods and pins that are loosening as i age, the answer i get from experts, is to go up to demerol, dilaudid, fentanyl, morphine, but i don't need that strength. i wish i had stayed on vicoprofen, yeah my levels were a little high but LORD this buprenorphine, subutex is just so bad, when i get below 16 mg the sick feeling is just horrible. i hear all types of amounts that you really need and anyone knows everyones body chemistry is different. as a PRO Athelete for 8 years, i suffered some of the hardest blows to my body you can imagine . similar to a pro football player and this occured every day during practice and that was not in an accident just the force of motocross. the occasional fall and then in competition sometime waking up two days later at the hospital remembering all the bikes falling in front of you in the stadium race or outdoor race at the start and no place to go, at 60, 70 MPH even with the best helment, shoulder pads and lenox hill (joe namaths used these) knee braces did not help sometimes. Back in my day the bike suspension would not do the triples they will do now. few times were people acutally killed in a motocross race. but we got hurt. i am pretty tough. and broken bones healed and i was back at it till i went to work for IBM in 1978 , but when i was put on this buprenorphine in 2005 it has ruined my life. someone in that lab knew there was a problem, you are right it is all about the money and the money will come if you get to the right people. that would be a help. who is working on this nightmare is my question and would be helpful. thanks for your time.
dewitt3

Postby nootlsjr » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:15 am

wow dude, you had to deal with a mono shock. ouch. lol.

I had a 76/77 yz 125 when I was young, but it was a dinosaur then and just a beater to throw around. [was 11 or 12].

you affended me a bit with the junky phrase. you can be a junky without showing it or even facing it, but you sound like you where a thrill junky at birth. the need was always there, but you never did drugs. now its all about pain tolerance. you tested the limits of your physical ability, now its time for the mental test. only a drug junky dies addicted. I might be a junky, but im not going to die on drugs.

other then that I hope you much strength. that arrogant cry for help thing doesn't help you to fase your demons, just adds exuses for you to suck his dick and swallow his sub jizz. you can figure something out my dude, if theres a will theres a way. be truthfull with yourself and make a reasonable plan to suit your future needs. peace.
Y ask Y,Y. Y is Y.....
nootlsjr

Postby cheeps » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:07 pm

I do want you to realize that the drug companies constantly play with the patents they acquire...to see what the drug can do...they test and test...then do teensy little studies on it to see if the fda will pre-approve what they have before they go for the big time. Sub was supposed to be for PM. They found that it didn't work so they shifted gears and went after maintenance patients because it works in that capacity....hence big money!

Methadone has been out of patent for decades....no money there.....thus Suboxone was born for opiate addicts.

You will always need pain meds....so...listen up dude, as you are not hep on this shit....sub is not the same as the other narcotics that the drs want you to try, it is in a category its own....it's a long acting opiate, what we call a LAO versus a short acting opiate (SAO). The two LAO's in opiate land are Methadone and Buprenorphine (Sub) and they are different but both are very hard to to detox off of...methadone being worse by general consensus.

Face Mr Professional Motoman....you wore your body out playing with two wheelers and ignored the consequences thinking you were indestructible.....and it needs pain relief NOW...there IS no perfect solution for you because you overdid it....

Listen up....you got put on the wrong pain management drug because you told those drs you didn't want stronger SAO's at the time. So....they thought the Buprenorphine would work for you because Rekct buttkisser told them it would. Your beef is with the buttkisser bunch and the dr who rxed you 40 mgs.

But.....this is on you for....

A. Fucking yourself up to start with, B. not doing your homework about the pitfalls to PM and the body's tolerances to opiates, and C. accepting all the drs advices' in the big city of Dallas.

My advice......Own up to your part in this and quit fucking crying about it. Go get yourself on Methadone, be very tight with it and get just enough pain relief to live each day. Thank whomever you pray to that you didn't break your fucking neck jumping over hills with a rice rocket shoved up your crotch.

and....if you still want to pursue someone...

go here.....ask him....maybe he knows who you can waste time and money on bitching about something that has happened that only YOU can change. Fucking sue....get some money if that will help and see you to the grave.

Good Luck in whatever you do........remember that educating yourself before making life changing decisions that you CAN control was and still is totally on you......think about it.

http://suboxoneabuse.wordpress.com/about-2/
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Justjules13 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:21 am

Mr. Cheeps is dead on..
Sub is a terrible drug for pain control.
Those Texas meth clinics are pretty good, as meth clinics go. Get yourself hooked up...40-60mg MAX! Cost was 65 a week.
It's pretty much a life sentence...but it sounds like your terminal.
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone-slow taper to zero, very minimal WD (jump date 12/9/14)
Justjules13

Postby RamptonNugget-Beast » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:05 am

cheeps wrote:I do want you to realize that the drug companies constantly play with the patents they acquire...to see what the drug can do...they test and test...then do teensy little studies on it to see if the fda will pre-approve what they have before they go for the big time. Sub was supposed to be for PM. They found that it didn't work so they shifted gears and went after maintenance patients because it works in that capacity....hence big money!

Methadone has been out of patent for decades....no money there.....thus Suboxone was born for opiate addicts.

You will always need pain meds....so...listen up dude, as you are not hep on this shit....sub is not the same as the other narcotics that the drs want you to try, it is in a category its own....it's a long acting opiate, what we call a LAO versus a short acting opiate (SAO). The two LAO's in opiate land are Methadone and Buprenorphine (Sub) and they are different but both are very hard to to detox off of...methadone being worse by general consensus.

Face Mr Professional Motoman....you wore your body out playing with two wheelers and ignored the consequences thinking you were indestructible.....and it needs pain relief NOW...there IS no perfect solution for you because you overdid it....

Listen up....you got put on the wrong pain management drug because you told those drs you didn't want stronger SAO's at the time. So....they thought the Buprenorphine would work for you because Rekct buttkisser told them it would. Your beef is with the buttkisser bunch and the dr who rxed you 40 mgs.

But.....this is on you for....

A. Fucking yourself up to start with, B. not doing your homework about the pitfalls to PM and the body's tolerances to opiates, and C. accepting all the drs advices' in the big city of Dallas.

My advice......Own up to your part in this and quit fucking crying about it. Go get yourself on Methadone, be very tight with it and get just enough pain relief to live each day. Thank whomever you pray to that you didn't break your fucking neck jumping over hills with a rice rocket shoved up your crotch.

and....if you still want to pursue someone...

go here.....ask him....maybe he knows who you can waste time and money on bitching about something that has happened that only YOU can change. Fucking sue....get some money if that will help and see you to the grave.

Good Luck in whatever you do........remember that educating yourself before making life changing decisions that you CAN control was and still is totally on you......think about it.

http://suboxoneabuse.wordpress.com/about-2/

Daffy walks backward out of the room, bowing to Sir-Cheeps as he leaves, supremely grateful to have bathed in her radient greatness, even for such a short while...
Last Subutex 14th of July...FINALLY SUBSTANCE FREE! In recovery.
RamptonNugget-Beast

Postby cheeps » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Ramp....I was really pissed that day. I have a couple other rants around here....long ago buried.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby RamptonNugget-Beast » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:53 am

Ha! Ha! Ha! Total fucking class! Respect!!
Last Subutex 14th of July...FINALLY SUBSTANCE FREE! In recovery.
RamptonNugget-Beast

Return to New Site!